Corbell Product Warranty Policy

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi may I check if my Seasonic X760 (S/N: R1208AA171000006) is still under warranty? I bought it in mid Oct 2011. It seems to have weird ad-hoc shut down every now and then.

Thanks

Hi there,

Based on 2011 Oct, the warranty has expired.
Please check the date demarcated on the warranty sticker to be sure.

Cheers. :)

Maeda_Toshiie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Corbell,

I have a MSI Z77 MPower bought in late 2014. Despite being an old product by the time I bought it, it should still be covered under the 3 years warranty right?

eWinter

Reaction score
Hi there,

Oh, I just replied your PM.
Will check.
This picture is bigger.
Get back to you once G.skill replies.
:)

Hello~ Just want to check with you...

I bought a GP62 6QF Leopard Pro laptop in Jun'2016 from Funan ...
Now it is making a lot of fan noise, not sure why..

I am bringing down to Leong Huat building service centre this afternoon but I do not have the purchase receipt already. I will not need to produce the receipt right? I remembered when I bought this laptop I need to register the warranty with MSI online and I did.... Everything *stickers* are intact on my laptop.

Also for this kind of issue, do I need to place my laptop with the centre? or it will be fixed on the spot?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Corbell,

I have a MSI Z77 MPower bought in late 2014. Despite being an old product by the time I bought it, it should still be covered under the 3 years warranty right?

Hi Maeda_Toshiie,

To be on the safe side,
Please check the receipt and the warranty sticker of the board.
During the late Z77 era, many shops/users sold/bought old stocks with remaining warranty.
We have encountered many cases.
Some who bought (old)boards to upgrade their sandybridge CPUs, were clueless about it.
On MSI side, Z77 has been officially EOL.
If it's still under warranty, we will help you send. :)
Please bring the receipt along too.

Cheers.

Maeda_Toshiie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Maeda_Toshiie,

To be on the safe side,
Please check the receipt and the warranty sticker of the board.
During the late Z77 era, many shops/users sold/bought old stocks with remaining warranty.
We have encountered many cases.
Some who bought (old)boards to upgrade their sandybridge CPUs, were clueless about it.
On MSI side, Z77 has been officially EOL.
If it's still under warranty, we will help you send. :)
Please bring the receipt along too.

Cheers.

Hi clon22,

Yes, I know that the Z77 is EOL, so that's why I'm a little concerned about it.

Serial sticker on mobo: http://i.imgur.com/GomfVws.jpg

Warranty sticker on mobo: http://i.imgur.com/cdl9BDb.jpg

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Last edited:

@Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello~ Just want to check with you...

I bought a GP62 6QF Leopard Pro laptop in Jun'2016 from Funan ...
Now it is making a lot of fan noise, not sure why..

I am bringing down to Leong Huat building service centre this afternoon but I do not have the purchase receipt already. I will not need to produce the receipt right? I remembered when I bought this laptop I need to register the warranty with MSI online and I did.... Everything *stickers* are intact on my laptop.

Also for this kind of issue, do I need to place my laptop with the centre? or it will be fixed on the spot?

If you have already register your warranty online then should be ok if you don't have the invoice with you. Should be during registration the system also ask for an upload of your invoice?

For the fan noise you mentioned, need to let the service centre diagnose first then will know need to leave it there or can rectify on the spot. But usually should be able to resolve on the spot unless they are short of spare parts.

Valour

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello, tried to pm but ur inbox is full. I have a faulty ss-520gm, the warranty is 5yr? I can't remember how to see the warranty sticker on the psu, could u please advise? Thanks man.

wuoniux3

Reaction score
Hi i bought a termaltake e-sport keyboard a year ago from a shop in simlim. Now i am experiencing some keys not receiving input when i press. I lost the box however the receipt is still around. Online states the warranty is 2 years. Could you advise on how should I proceed on the repair/ replacement?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello, tried to pm but ur inbox is full. I have a faulty ss-520gm, the warranty is 5yr? I can't remember how to see the warranty sticker on the psu, could u please advise? Thanks man.

Hi there,

Just check on the rectangular CT warranty sticker.
See what date is demarcated on it.

Hi i bought a termaltake e-sport keyboard a year ago from a shop in simlim. Now i am experiencing some keys not receiving input when i press. I lost the box however the receipt is still around. Online states the warranty is 2 years. Could you advise on how should I proceed on the repair/ replacement?

Hi there,

I believe you msg the wrong distee/person.
Pease double check with your retailer.:)

c1steady

Reaction score
Hi I am having exactly the same problem as beloW for a MI2 520 Psu. CT sticker indicated year 15 & 11 mth. Can I send in for RMA ?

Hi Corbell,

I have a problematic Seasonic s12II 620w PSU which gives off ticking sound after it is turn on for a few hours, it also causes static sound to be given off by the speaker. I have checked and it does not seem to be caused by the fan. I got it from mynextcom at sls last year august. I did not register the warranty card, is it still valid for warranty?
S/N- R1402AC211440113
Thanks

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
You can bring the power supply unit down to our service center for a check. :)

Cheers.

SomethingWrongHere

Reaction score
Hi, I just bought 1 MSI GTX graphic card from one of your authorised dealer. The dealer told me no need to register online for warranty, just keep the invoice will be sufficient. The card has CT warranty sticker

Is that true?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, I just bought 1 MSI GTX graphic card from one of your authorised dealer. The dealer told me no need to register online for warranty, just keep the invoice will be sufficient. The card has CT warranty sticker

Is that true?
Hi there,

Warranty purpose, Yes
Important step is to check for our CT warranty sticker and keep a copy of the receipt.
Also depending on which model of graphics card, you can register an account with MSI.
If it's on promo, it will be reflected in your account when you log in.
(For reference)
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/h...ands-msi-gtx-1080-1070-purchases-5558541.html

在樷林里䒙起耒

Reaction score
I have an MSI Z77 MPower bought back in Aug 2014, and recently, the LAN port died. Initially switching the BIOS to the 2nd one works intermittently, but now it no longer works as well. Clearing, updating the BIOS, resitting all components etc does not work either. The Realtek LAN no longer shows in device manager even though in the BIOS the LAN port is turned on, nor is detected in live Linux DVDs. Everything else works fine though.

I understand that the mobo is EOL though, so what are the likelihood it would get fixed/replaced? If it is unlikely that MSI would entertain it I would rather get a PCIe NIC instead in the near future and avoid the downtime.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.