Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Recommendations

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommendations if i juz want to get a bt earphone for when i am working out under $100 or abit over shud be ok.

tks in advance :)

musicdreamer

Reaction score
any recommendations if i juz want to get a bt earphone for when i am working out under $100 or abit over shud be ok.

tks in advance :)

I'm using AfterShokz Trek Titanium mainly for outdoor cardio purpose..almost for a year still happy with it. The Mee Audio new X8 is around $100++ look quite good value but didn't have a chance to check it out yet.

tazzi80

Master Member
Reaction score
For the backbeat pro 2 is it international warranty? Meaning if I get from oversea I can claim warranty in sg. Cause I know sg has a distro and am not sure how that works for international warranty.

musicsg_com

Reaction score
For the backbeat pro 2 is it international warranty? Meaning if I get from oversea I can claim warranty in sg. Cause I know sg has a distro and am not sure how that works for international warranty.

Local service centre for Plantronics only support local purchases.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using AfterShokz Trek Titanium mainly for outdoor cardio purpose..almost for a year still happy with it. The Mee Audio new X8 is around $100++ look quite good value but didn't have a chance to check it out yet.

i am narrowing my choice now to Mee, but i saw got X7, X8 model , any difference?:s11:

zoomzoom5535

Reaction score
I need a wireless headphone that can pair up with my LG TV wireless sync.
I was told that LG TV does not support all wireless earphone.

Any recommendation?

Thank you.

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need a wireless headphone that can pair up with my LG TV wireless sync.
I was told that LG TV does not support all wireless earphone.

Any recommendation?

Thank you.

Model of the tv? Look at the specs or email them to get a list of compatible device

zoomzoom5535

Reaction score
Model of the tv? Look at the specs or email them to get a list of compatible device

LG model OLED 55EG910T.
Who are they you referring? You mean LG service centre? I contacted the LG service centre, and what they can say is only that LG TV wireless technology is much more advanced than my current headphone. Can't ready tell me what are the compatible brand to look out. Request thru email sent 2 days ago, and now pending for their reply. I thought I can receive quicker feedback thru this forum. :):)

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am always using my Bluetooth headphones (UE9000 and my new MDR-1000X) with my LG 55" TV (non-OLED).
Just have to set to Bluetooth on TV.

musicdreamer

Reaction score
LG model OLED 55EG910T.
Who are they you referring? You mean LG service centre? I contacted the LG service centre, and what they can say is only that LG TV wireless technology is much more advanced than my current headphone. Can't ready tell me what are the compatible brand to look out. Request thru email sent 2 days ago, and now pending for their reply. I thought I can receive quicker feedback thru this forum. :):)

If you have bluetooth headphones, maybe Mee Audio connect can work.
http://www.stereo.com.sg/mee-audio-connect.html

tyce1990

Reaction score
I tried Budget Bluetooth earbuds. Den bought jaybird freedom. The experience is totally different. Guess u have to pay for the quality.
One time wallet pain better den crappy earbuds

slogd3ad

Reaction score
Those Bose QC 35 & Sony MDR 1000x are poisons!
Unfortunately they're over my budget.

Any alternative headphone on a mid-tier level ($200... or $300 last resort if worth the money... lol) something like those Bose QC 35 or Sony's 1000x..?
Sound quality, ANC, build quality & long hours of usage?

Mainly for movies, gaming, and listening to music (spotify) to and from work.

EDIT:
I guess Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2 is my option in terms of costing.
http://www.headphones.sg/plantronics-backbeat-pro-2-wireless-noise-cancelling-headphones-black-tan/

Any other competitors to recommend?

Last edited:

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those Bose QC 35 & Sony MDR 1000x are poisons!
Unfortunately they're over my budget.

Any alternative headphone on a mid-tier level ($200... or $300 last resort if worth the money... lol) something like those Bose QC 35 or Sony's 1000x..?
Sound quality, ANC, build quality & long hours of usage?

Mainly for movies, gaming, and listening to music (spotify) to and from work.

EDIT:
I guess Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2 is my option in terms of costing.
http://www.headphones.sg/plantronics-backbeat-pro-2-wireless-noise-cancelling-headphones-black-tan/

Any other competitors to recommend?

I bought the Backbeat Pro 2 back in early January. Had used on flights at regional level.. furthest was Beijing. about 6.30 hours?

I had tested both the QC35 and MDR-1000x.... in term of noise isolation ,the pro 2 cant beat the above 2... wear comfort is subjective. sound quality; the Pro 2 can abit bass heavy but not "overdone"...my personal opinion is that it is slightly better than the QC35...

If I have a chance to upgrade,, the MDR-1000x will probably be my choice.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought the Backbeat Pro 2 back in early January. Had used on flights at regional level.. furthest was Beijing. about 6.30 hours?

I had tested both the QC35 and MDR-1000x.... in term of noise isolation ,the pro 2 cant beat the above 2... wear comfort is subjective. sound quality; the Pro 2 can abit bass heavy but not "overdone"...my personal opinion is that it is slightly better than the QC35...

If I have a chance to upgrade,, the MDR-1000x will probably be my choice.

I will say the Go Pro 2 is value for money but striking a compromise between noise cancellation and sound quality compare to the QC35 and Sony set.

AhXiong

Reaction score
Sennheiser PXC 550 vs Bose QC35.

My finance minister just approve my budget. I'm looking for a headset with comfort (as I always travel) and telco conference (good mic). What is your recommendation?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.