Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what ciem you using now? wa who so lucky buy the mmcx crystal.. i trying to find one. :sad:

roxanne lo

Sian
Ppl in USA can return goods within 30 days for refund.
In SG cannot even direct 1-1 exchange within 7 days for faulty product.

Realised last night that my Acer X34 has coil whine that happens randomly while displaying white background such as websites. It is too sharp and high pitch for me to ignore it.

VP auntie quite nice on the phone but she say that it is beyond her means to let me exchange directly.
Now have to wait till next week for Acer engineer come down. :(

huh why dun have 7 days 1 to 1 exchange? wtf?
go down kpkb la :s22:

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sian
Ppl in USA can return goods within 30 days for refund.
In SG cannot even direct 1-1 exchange within 7 days for faulty product.

Realised last night that my Acer X34 has coil whine that happens randomly while displaying white background such as websites. It is too sharp and high pitch for me to ignore it.

VP auntie quite nice on the phone but she say that it is beyond her means to let me exchange directly.
Now have to wait till next week for Acer engineer come down. :(

i should be glad my 271hu no prob so far or maybe i meber stresstest it:s11: but any prob or issue i shouls take note of?

jeff119

Master Member
Reaction score
roxanne lo

huh why dun have 7 days 1 to 1 exchange? wtf?
go down kpkb la :s22:

The Acer CSO say bigger retailers like Best Denki etc will directly 1-1 exchange themselves. But their prices are :s22::s22:. $200-300 more.
Close 1 eye lo. For the price that I bought it, I wont expect so much.
Just hope that the technician dont doubt me and give me a perfect set.

i should be glad my 271hu no prob so far or maybe i meber stresstest it:s11: but any prob or issue i shouls take note of?

Not very sure about 271hu.
But the main things to check are BLB, dead pixels, overclock, coil whine, flickering.
Coil whine usually become louder after OC and on white background.

Koenig168

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Acer CSO say bigger retailers like Best Denki etc will directly 1-1 exchange themselves. But their prices are :s22::s22:. $200-300 more.

I bought my Acer Predator Z35 from Courts with 30 days fuss-free exchange. However, when I enquired about the exchange, I was told that Acer will send a technician to check the monitor first before Courts will do the exchange. So no difference from exchange by Acer.

jeff119

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought my Acer Predator Z35 from Courts with 30 days fuss-free exchange. However, when I enquired about the exchange, I was told that Acer will send a technician to check the monitor first before Courts will do the exchange. So no difference from exchange by Acer.

So the 30 days thing is just a gimmick.:s13:
Seems like Acer SOP here is quite strict.
I just wish that they would have better QC or at least be more lenient towards premium monitors.

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now all mamemon dead? Why all tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow one!

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pricing wrong la...that is for 1TB
the red 4tb at $80 sure kena cancel 1

xsebbx

Reaction score
Hi, is there a discord chat for this thread? Rmb seeing one ppsted sometime back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.