Win10 @ Carousell For S$11 Trustworthy?

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway I just bought to try also. If you have win10 pro ISO it'll work alr right? His steps required something special to select win10 pro version.

And also the activation part can't go through Internet?

i only bought the MS Office so not as complicated. What he did is to create an account for me in MS 365... after i log in i will see the applications i can install.
i cannot make any changes such as subscription etc as he is the admin who created the account for me.

i'm already done installing and using them, even offline. so far so good.

Thinking of buying Visio from him also.

RolexKing88

Reaction score
reddit also got sell. if deactivated will give you another key. Some of the keys are from offline computers that will never be activated. like company's intranet computers.

Kikstyo

Reaction score
reddit also got sell. if deactivated will give you another key. Some of the keys are from offline computers that will never be activated. like company's intranet computers.

Not all of them will give another key if it gets deactivated. Depends on seller.

ang_moh

Reaction score
so can I check what is then the least risky way to purchase a license (other than 400$ at MS SG shop) ? aslo what is the fastest way ? any SLS option ? what about a 40$ retail key sale, does the sound "legal" ? been more than 15 yrs last I dealt with MS licensing..

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
better to get from reddit.
many sellers just look for those with good reviews and authorize seller by reddit.

for windows 10 once you install in your new rig, you cannot install anywhere else because it somehow logged your hardware details. but if u reformat back using same hardware, they wil not ask for the KEy again.

I have heard people change motherboard then use back same windows key then have some issues.
prompt and ask for KEy.

Last edited:

ang_moh

Reaction score
Thanks, trying my luck with dkdk7pro07, not a reddit user so the forum is not easy at the first visit but it says verified seller.

According to his post it is a retail key which would mean I can use on any hardware as long as it is 1 installation

better to get from reddit.
many sellers just look for those with good reviews and authorize seller by reddit.

for windows 10 once you install in your new rig, you cannot install anywhere else because it somehow logged your hardware details. but if u reformat back using same hardware, they wil not ask for the KEy again.

I have heard people change motherboard then use back same windows key then have some issues.
prompt and ask for KEy.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is cheap because they are reselling msdn keys which is illegal.

they are not selling the windows license.

if you want to go illegal route might as well use an activator.

for those that buy, you can use command prompt to check validity

slmgr /dli

u0206397

Reaction score
It is cheap because they are reselling msdn keys which is illegal.

they are not selling the windows license.

if you want to go illegal route might as well use an activator.

for those that buy, you can use command prompt to check validity

slmgr /dli

Based on your definition, key and license are different i.e. 2 separate things?

clock_ED

Reaction score
Sorry, didnt mean to dig but need some advice here...

Looking for Office 365 and some claim for $11-$12, it's actually a 'Lifetime' key, is there
such a thing?

TIA! :)

koroshiya8

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i bought MS office few months back ..

after that i did a check and the license belong to some education institute.. so i suspect this guy works in education industry and maybe in charge of license procurement etc so he can get good prices.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.