Unblock TV Discussion Thread II [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Meatfactory

Reaction score
I don't know if my remote is spoilt... Got led indicator but not moving a single thingy...

Try changing the battery. The batteries might be running out of juice.
It happened to me once. Changed the batteries and it worked.

kewellz

Reaction score
Hi guys. I am new to android tv box. I saw this brand in Lazada and got curious. Does it really play so many Japanese tv channels as the pictures claim in this link?
http://www.lazada.sg/unblock-ubox-gen-3-pro-media-streaming-player-s900-export-11433727.html

I may watch mainly the japanese programmes, nba channel. It will be good if there can be some hk/tw channels for my mum too.

TIA

There are loads of japanese channels, i only tried a few of them before and able to watch.

There are about 50 channels of tw/hk. My mom watches them regularly.

Dexter71

Reaction score
Update

My set is back to normal and it was an issue on the LAN ethernet connection. The lesson here is that you can reset your box to factory default and you can still can the apps back.

One more thing the UnblockTech people in HK are very helpful. I communicated with them via whatapps +852 6764 3560 on troubleshooting. But you got to understand and read chinese. :D

jazz2005

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a 2nd box which is from Minix that I want to have POPVOD or similar that plays korean dramas. Any good recommendations? Thanks.

taquito

Reaction score
My monitor XB271HU keeps showing no display when connected to UBox Gen 3. However, all my other TVs are ok when connected..anyone experiencing the same issue ?

Draculito

Reaction score
Can anyone guide me on how to enlarge the screen when i download hk series from sites like dramacity?

I also face POPVOD not working at all. any solution for this

Thank in advance.

Last edited:

jazz2005

Master Member
Reaction score
My monitor XB271HU keeps showing no display when connected to UBox Gen 3. However, all my other TVs are ok when connected..anyone experiencing the same issue ?

Have you tried changing the resolution on the Ubox?

jazz2005

Master Member
Reaction score
The setting on your ubox is likely too high and not supported by your monitor so try to set a lower resolution. Which resolution? Depends on what is the highest resolution for your monitor.

Last edited:

taquito

Reaction score
my monitor is 2560x1440 but it is able to display correctly when connected to my PS3. I tried all the resolutions in ubox 3 and still no signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.