Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just went to see the informations in detail.

14 Feb is sale of the normal colours maybe gold and silver only.

The Miku set is for pre-order in bilibili site starting on 14 Feb 2am as of current writing and lead time is 6-8weeks.

Miku green,phone only,without the sculpting and production number will be on sale in March.

what's that sculpting?

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
rofl.Only bilibili account made before 6th feb can participate in the pre-order for hatsune miku bundle.
And they only just release this information. That's as reliable as a china man can get.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rofl.Only bilibili account made before 6th feb can participate in the pre-order for hatsune miku bundle.
And they only just release this information. That's as reliable as a china man can get.
It's to prevent scalpers to take advantage of this limited edition item and resell at higher price, with no intention of owning it.

Sent from my Rice phone using GAGT

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh. what better idea would you implement for those who don't use bilibili but want to get it?

you mean those account that's created before 6th feb won't be a scalper?
Maybe you would have to camp on Taobao for people to see it haha. :o

Accounts created before 6 Feb has a lesser possibility to be scalpers, but of course some scalpers may still have ways to get around this limitation.
There's nothing that can stop them. :s13:

Sent from an Xperia using GAGT

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
Maybe you would have to camp on Taobao for people to see it haha. :o

Accounts created before 6 Feb has a lesser possibility to be scalpers, but of course some scalpers may still have ways to get around this limitation.
There's nothing that can stop them. :s13:

lol..while that is an anime website. But the "supporting" vote is over 1million, I'm sure there'll be some people who frequents there and don't really like miku :s13:

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol..while that is an anime website. But the "supporting" vote is over 1million, I'm sure there'll be some people who frequents there and don't really like miku :s13:

U mean that bilibili is a anime website?

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
731989100.g_400-w_g.jpg.webp

http://list.qoo10.sg/g/516572487

:s13::s13::s13:

so fast:s22:

dunno true or not :p

Last edited:

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you aren't in a hurry to get a new phone, Xiaomi is planning to unveil a higher-speced Redmi Note 4X soon.
B4192cb.jpg

The higher-speced Redmi Note 4X will come with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
The processor will also be different from the 3GB RAM variant too, likely it's the Snapdragon 653!

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you aren't in a hurry to get a new phone, Xiaomi is planning to unveil a higher-speced Redmi Note 4X soon.
B4192cb.jpg

The higher-speced Redmi Note 4X will come with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
The processor will also be different from the 3GB RAM variant too, likely it's the Snapdragon 653!

but still if really a different processor den that's good for that 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.

and if it the same, den can dun bother since slight more ram and double space unusually not much impact in performances between models.

fmradio

Reaction score
New star already selling note 4x but I Guess it is china rom for now miui website only have china rom. Then again is the specs expectly the same as the note 4 SD variant ? The other thread someone buy one from some shop which I also trying to find out where

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New star already selling note 4x but I Guess it is china rom for now miui website only have china rom. Then again is the specs expectly the same as the note 4 SD variant ? The other thread someone buy one from some shop which I also trying to find out where
I believe the Redmi Note 4X could be compatible with the Global ROM for the Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm Edition, but it's not confirmed yet.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.