Nintendo Switch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
As for 12-15 off.. u need to create new account and use code "safrawin". (Spend 80 off 12) :s22:
That's create new account in lazada or qoo10? Just enter the code (enter where?) and it will add the 12-15 coupon? Is the coupon applicable to one particular merchant or storewide? (Sorry, really not familiar with them, seems like so many diff coupons and diff ways to get them and use them.) Thanks.

And how to use 'shopback'?

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
That's create new account in lazada or qoo10? Just enter the code (enter where?) and it will add the 12-15 coupon? Is the coupon applicable to one particular merchant or storewide? (Sorry, really not familiar with them, seems like so many diff coupons and diff ways to get them and use them.) Thanks.

And how to use 'shopback'?

Haha no worries. I am sorry that I didn't make myself clear. The eg is for doing it on Lazada. The code works for storewide so you can use it on all purchase over $80 in 1 cart. Upon checkout, you should see the enter voucher field on the checkout page as of image below:

29e7321b56b04036a43d5a3bcb617a66.png

As for Shopback, you have to register an account here https://www.shopback.sg/ Search for the word "Ladaza" in the search box and you will arrive at this page:

18da433185894e05ab7cbb78cbe6a412.png

Click the "shop now" button and it will redirect you to Lazada website. Purchase the game on the same browser tab and Shopback will credit you with the cashback according. Games are considered as electronic so "new" Lazada shopper buying games will be credited with 3% Shopback rebate.

Asslann

Reaction score
What is the benefit of getting games from tog or qisahn when one can buy it on lazada with the use of credit card cash back, shop back and discount code?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha no worries. I am sorry that I didn't make myself clear. The eg is for doing it on Lazada. The code works for storewide so you can use it on all purchase over $80 in 1 cart. Upon checkout, you should see the enter voucher field on the checkout page as of image below:

29e7321b56b04036a43d5a3bcb617a66.png

As for Shopback, you have to register an account here https://www.shopback.sg/ Search for the word "Ladaza" in the search box and you will arrive at this page:

18da433185894e05ab7cbb78cbe6a412.png

Click the "shop now" button and it will redirect you to Lazada website. Purchase the game on the same browser tab and Shopback will credit you with the cashback according. Games are considered as electronic so "new" Lazada shopper buying games will be credited with 3% Shopback rebate.
I see. So you type "safrawin" in the 'enter voucher here' field when checking out, it's basically a discount code. (I thought it's like your account will have an inventory of various coupons and you apply an applicable one when ordering.) Is it multiple use and any expiry date?

As for shopback, how does shopback know whether my lazada account is new or old? So long as I've never used that lazada account with shopback it's considered new rt? Or do I have to go to the shopback page first then from there go to lazada to create new account?

(The way I figure it, shopback has affiliate agreement with lazada, when you buy things from lazada using shopback affiliate link, lazada gives some credit to shopback, shopback gives part of it to you and earn the remaining. And lazada probably also gives shopback credit for referring new customers to them. Thus the question of whether need to go shopback first before creating new lazada account.)

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
I see. So you type "safrawin" in the 'enter voucher here' field when checking out, it's basically a discount code. (I thought it's like your account will have an inventory of various coupons and you apply an applicable one when ordering.) Is it multiple use and any expiry date?

As for shopback, how does shopback know whether my lazada account is new or old? So long as I've never used that lazada account with shopback it's considered new rt? Or do I have to go to the shopback page first then from there go to lazada to create new account?

(The way I figure it, shopback has affiliate agreement with lazada, when you buy things from lazada using shopback affiliate link, lazada gives some credit to shopback, shopback gives part of it to you and earn the remaining. And lazada probably also gives shopback credit for referring new customers to them. Thus the question of whether need to go shopback first before creating new lazada account.)

Code is valid until end of June and is only for new user. But if too many ppl use it..they will stop the code earlier. (That is why i am not really willing to share the code initially lol but aiya the code can be easily found).

As for the Shopback question, Shopback will deem it as a "new" Lazada purchase if u did not make any purchase b4 with that Lazada account (Means 0 order previously). Dont have to go to Shopback website before creating the Lazada account.

For eg, if u want to buy 10 $80 games.. u can just login to 1 Shopback account and 10 new different Lazada accounts .This way, u will also fulfill both the condition for "Safrawin" and Shopback "new" Ladaza shopper.

Oh ya, earlier u mentioned Bookdepository..u can use Shopback too for Bookdepository :)

tidiii

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually y is everyone buying from amazon US when the JPN set is cheaper??

amazon JP ship to sg anot?

USBThumbDrive

Reaction score
Gonna try my luck to get Switch in Japan on 3rd.. but I doubt it'll be easy to find available walk in stock since their preorder kinda "sold out" everywhere

Last edited:

LemonPlusTea

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes they ship to Singapore directly. The price of 31568 yen includes shipping to Singapore.

I missed that one sia.. Now it's like 40k yen per switch..
Thinking of maybe waiting until MK8 comes out then maybe they'll bundle the switch with it instead

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is anyone going to order from Amazon US or U.K.? Seems like our pricing are much higher. Hopefully Amazon SG will start by Q2 2017

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually y is everyone buying from amazon US when the JPN set is cheaper??

amazon JP ship to sg anot?

I think because of the language. I remember Wii U is not compatible and region specific. Singapore set are imported from US. Jap games mainly Japanese and not many can read. Wonder whether this has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.