M1 FIBRE BROADBAND DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Here comes the talk **** Ng and his random claims.

Great Firewall of China is meant to block access to certain websites in the country, not to block outside access into their country's websites.

It is to enforce all locals to abide to the strict standards when online, and to block the sites that does not follow the guidelines and to show all information to the Chinese government.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Henry, maybe u can jump off the great firewall so we don't have to deal with your crap anymore

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Henry, maybe u can jump off the great firewall so we don't have to deal with your crap anymore
Why must i do that? Not enough $$$$$$$$$$$ to spend or got kick out from management? Please see Jury_pack's post on 14-Feb 17.

Last edited:

silentscope

Reaction score
highly is your router or the lan u use got issue
or the device is unable to achieve the speed as asked for

restarted the router, LAN and Wifi back to normal, my bad.

These 2 days, i have been experiencing Lost of connection at late nights around 3am. is it normal for M1 to do that?

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

These 2 days, i have been experiencing Lost of connection at late nights around 3am. is it normal for M1 to do that?
Could be scheduled maintenance.

qimZmcFl.png

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It is normal to have maintainance and it is doing it when most people were sleeping. My company's network also have maintainance too. Nothing wrong.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Why must i do that? Not enough $$$$$$$$$$$ to spend or got kick out from management? Please see Jury_pack's post on 14-Feb 17.

Cause you constantly mislead people here earnestly seeking help, admins do nothing.

U need a life, or u need to end yours for the betterment of mankind

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This thread is for M1 fibre broadband discussion so please keep to the topic.

Last edited:

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
I am not misleaking any one.
You are lack of real world knowledge. Please do not any how make such unfair comment here. Your bad mouthing is indeed a great sin. Do you do business in China?

shut up la . ceo.

really stop commenting

epigram

Reaction score
thinking of switching from starhub to m1. tried to search the thread but it was too long. can someone help me with this info:
1. is it possible to connect my own router directly to the ONT?
2. are any ports blocked?
3. if I ask for a digital phone line, do I connect the rj-11 to the ONT?
thanks!

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My reply in bold.

thinking of switching from starhub to m1. tried to search the thread but it was too long. can someone help me with this info:
1. is it possible to connect my own router directly to the ONT? Yes
2. are any ports blocked? AFAIK, no
3. if I ask for a digital phone line, do I connect the rj-11 to the ONT? Yes
thanks!

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone having high latency to US sites? I'm getting avg 300+ms to US sites. already rebooted ONT...

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
experiencing same issue

I was away just came back to Sincity this morning. not sure if this issue started b4 today. dun see anyone else posting about this issue here (other than u n me) or on fb. see if M1 resolves it by tomorrow. difficult to call thru their customer hotline these days :s22:

luggagepls

Reaction score
see my post a few posts b4 yrs. high latency to US sites...

Yes I did see, also checking if anyone faces the issue with Overwatch too...

Edit: Also, I'm not sure if Amazon started placing this on their homepage or could it be due to some routing issues?

SZ0sEN1.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.