[Official]TVB drama 迷

STFU78

Banned
Reaction score
000009399217_1486630203.jpg
WTF? Hate this actress and the fat one and king kong....

Sent from Shut The **** Up CheePies using GAGT

makann

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kristal Tin dont earn money via looking chio. She earn by acting well.

Why you hate her? :s13:
Its more frustrating looking at vase doing nothing for 45mins

quote for more true than truth

vbhelper

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after watching 4 epi, still dunno wat's the focus of this drama. quite luan

過路稻草人™

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh. This show not nice leh.. the tiger mum one better.
The tiger mum till date 黃智賢 eat 死貓, 啞巴啃黃連有苦說不出, 即使說了也是不信。

The years of marriage just so easily tarnished.

Sometime like my foster dad, when he was working his butts off at work, OT and OT, but because my foster mum have a younger sister that suffered foiled marriage because of hubby ECA , injected daily dose of 毒針 , told my foster mum must control my fosted Dad wallet give him $2 (60s - 70s) daily on the pretext that 男人學壞比有錢。then advocate my FM to stalked out my FD at work and spot check...

Wrongfully accused my fd for flings outside and in officr, where in truth the only lady in the office was a 70 yo granny mother of the boss and another clerk who is married with children. It was like 欲加其罪會, 何患無辭。

Until my FD told me to take care and he left home for two years. and really returned with a divorce paper in his hands.

Actually it is very important for guys whennlookibg for tge prospective wife to look beyond just looks or physical appearance. Do some research into her background, get ti know her family, what sort of mum , dad, brother and sister she has. And also friends she mix around with, is she the type easily sway by words or skewed advice from "relative or friends" if yes then think again.

Not to promote eugenics or the chinese saying of 竹門對竹門 ,木門對木門. If overlook this asoecr the repercussion or chain reaction to any situation arise might be further pain .

Look for similar upbringing to bridge the already huge difference in male and female mindset and behavioral setting.

Paiseh WOT after seeing the male lead being wrongfully accused for infidelity... Haizzz.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.