Fast Forward to LG V30!

Chai_Latte

Reaction score

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rumoured: LG V30 will be the flagship device from the company for year 2017 (2nd Half).

LG seems to moving its flagship range from G series to V series.

Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 835
6 GB of RAM
Upgraded Quad-DAC

Sauce:
http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech...n-835-6gb-ram-and-dual-front-and-back-cameras

http://weibo.com/5673255066/EvVrzjd...5066_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment

http://www.weibo.com/5673255066/EvV...5066_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment
Something like Samsung too, the true flagship is actually the Galaxy Note series ..:o

a9500494a

Reaction score
G series will be pretty dead soon if V series still keep the removable battery. QC821 really? Who in the right mind will upgrade from 820?

If V series no more removable battery, then it time to move on to another brand.

Chai_Latte

Reaction score
Revisiting Evan Blass leak late last year;

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-02%20at%209.14.28%20AM_zpscxjh8adq.png

The ticker second screen is rumoured to be gone.

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
G series will be pretty dead soon if V series still keep the removable battery. QC821 really? Who in the right mind will upgrade from 820?

If V series no more removable battery, then it time to move on to another brand.

Are there still brands with removable battery around?? As far as I can see, all the big brands have their batteries built in. Samsung, LG, Sony, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi, even Nokia made their batteries built in. Perhaps its time for us to adopt to the changes. :s13:

elementz

Master Member
Reaction score

To which brand?

mikengtw

Reaction score
Interesting design now 2nd display at the
bottom look more like Windows task bar :)
Wish LG V30 would be OLED display since
they are the tv makers should do it .
And the negative view I look does not have
replaceable battery this time for sure :(

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
i love lg ever since i used g4 (although not the best in lg lineup)

all my friends either have samsung or iphone and laughing at lg phones as it is not 'mainstream'

hopefully the next lg phone will be better and still have all the important feature (removable battery and storage expansion)

then i will definitely upgrade my g4 to another lg phones! :s12:

cant wait for v30!

aang1971

Banned
Reaction score

you forgot dual sim and external storage option. not hybrid

zekai

Reaction score
looking at the render, sure or not... but the metallic back case look handsome.
take my money!

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After so much rumours is this the final unit ? It does look nice
https://youtu.be/OZL-h_k1z-A

Looks good but I think it is only a concept? Looks like an iPhone and S8 mix.... haha.....

Nevertheless, if this is the real thing, I will get it for sure. And ya, I don't really miss the 2nd screen except that it is useful to know the time and battery level when in full screen mode.

And, really gone with the 3.5mm jack also???! :(

Last edited:

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
August 31, save the date~
image001.png

vwr7T6C.jpg

t67alBX.jpg

The screen protector shots rumored to be the Galaxy Note8 one could actually be the LG V30 one instead :o
18Ey34E.jpg

creative11112004

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://www.androidauthority.com/lg-v30-debut-august-31-787020/

If the LG G6 didn’t tickle your fancy for some reason, sit tight. LG has just sent out save the dates to the press, pretty much confirming that the LG V30 is debuting on Thursday, August 31 at IFA 2017 in Berlin, Germany.

Okay, so LG didn’t come out and say the words “LG V30”, but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to get the hints. The save the date, attached to this post, is in the shape of a rectangle, which also happens to be the general shape of a smartphone. There’s also a not-so-subtle silhouette of a V, and, to top it all off, the invite has a resolution of 2880 x 1440. If that sounds a little off to you, that’s because the V30 will likely come with a 2:1 aspect ratio, just like the G6.

So what can we expect from the successor to the V20? Not only is it expected to sport a 2:1 display, recent rumors claim that LG is ditching the secondary display this time around. It also might come with a glass back, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, 4 GB of RAM, and an IP68 rating for dust and water resistance. However likely, these are still just rumors, so we’ll have to wait until August 31 to tell you more.

Like every year, Android Authority will be at IFA 2017, bringing you all the details as they’re announced. So, who’s excited?!

Looks like it's coming real soon.

:s12::s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.