Mass Effect: Andromeda

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.origin.com/sgp/en-us/st...t-andromeda/super-deluxe-edition#requirements
System requirements:
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5 3570 or AMD FX-6350
MEMORY: 8 GB RAM
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon 7850 2GB
HARD DRIVE: At least 55 GB of free space
DIRECTX: DirectX 11

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD FX-8350
MEMORY: 16 GB RAM
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB, AMD RX 480 4GB
HARD DRIVE: At least 55 GB of free space
DIRECTX: DirectX 11

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

andy1982

Reaction score
planning to pre order....

Any idea is the delux edition worth the higher price? I think u might be able to get most to the stuff they give u in the pre order eventually. Maybe a slight head up in multi player.

qwertified

Reaction score
Pew pew returns.. only getting standard tho, not even sure if multiplayer is worth playing. I know at least SP is.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Any idea is the delux edition worth the higher price? I think u might be able to get most to the stuff they give u in the pre order eventually. Maybe a slight head up in multi player.

They said the Super Deluxe Edition will give you a remote-controlled Nomad.

Don't know whether it is true or not.

Rogue

Reaction score

Nope. However if you really want, you can buy the booster pack and nomad skin from other sites for 1 USD...

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope. However if you really want, you can buy the booster pack and nomad skin from other sites for 1 USD...

So you buy the Standard Edition from Origin. Then you buy the booster packs and the skin from another website.

How do you link both items together since they are purchased from different areas online? You can use the Origin account on that website? Is it trustworthy? Wouldn't it be hacked easily? :(

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is spoiler free

If I am correct, the Andromeda expedition encountered human settlements in the Andromeda Galaxy after 600-plus years of journey? It must be a surprise to the entire crew. :eek:

"I thought we were to be the first people to arrive on a planet in the Andromeda Galaxy. How come there are humans here?" :s13:

Rogue

Reaction score
So you buy the Standard Edition from Origin. Then you buy the booster packs and the skin from another website.

How do you link both items together since they are purchased from different areas online? You can use the Origin account on that website? Is it trustworthy? Wouldn't it be hacked easily? :(

It's just a key code that the site email you where you entered into your origin client to activate the DLC. No need to enter any origin account information during purchase or at the websites.
Use paypal if you want to shield your financial information like credit card.

I bought a code for standard edition MA too during a special promotion period for 37 usd, not interested in shallow dlc. lol.

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's just a key code that the site email you where you entered into your origin client to activate the DLC. No need to enter any origin account information during purchase or at the websites.
Use paypal if you want to shield your financial information like credit card.

I bought a code for standard edition MA too during a special promotion period for 37 usd, not interested in shallow dlc. lol.

BioWare and EA really know how to milk the fans. :s13:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New Mass Effect Andromeda Multiplayer Screenshots Show Character Selection and Customization
http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/03...shots-show-character-selection-customization/

Female Krogan will be playable (there will be females of all races, but no male Asari, obviously), and all the characters you’ll be able to select have unique looks. You won’t be able to customize a character’s face, but there is some customiztaion for the armor (as shown in one of the screenshots), which includes color and patterns.

Packs will still be in the game, and they can be opened wither via playing or paying. Progression will work similarly to Mass Effect 3, with more options unlocked as you rank up. Interesting, different characters will also have different rarity levels, as shown by the color of the rings around the portraits, with rarer kits having a slight edge. Every single kit also levels up independently, and they have their own unique voice and personality.

During matches each player contributes to the total experience granted, and the the whole amount is granted to all.

Mass Effect: Andromeda 10-Hour Trial Coming A Week Before Launch, But Not For Everyone
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mass-effect-andromeda-10-hour-trial-coming-a-week-/1100-6447152/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.