[OFFICIAL] Blackberry Chit-Chat Thread - Part 2

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
According to BlackBerry website, it seems like they have shifted there.

pdgxL71.jpeg

For those who want to know how the BlackBerry service centre looks at The Verge

CL8jCe2.jpg

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Found this old magazine which is bought in year 2009. That was when i got my first BlackBerry device(Storm 2).
2zsqyhf.jpg

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just hooted a used q10 for fun. Lol. Maybe do a throwback review. Posting via the HWZ app via android runtime. Not bad actually. But still running 10.3.1 nia. Don't have a windows computer to do autoloader update. Haha. Brings back memories.

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just hooted a used q10 for fun. Lol. Maybe do a throwback review. Posting via the HWZ app via android runtime. Not bad actually. But still running 10.3.1 nia. Don't have a windows computer to do autoloader update. Haha. Brings back memories.
hehe, you should get a ppse or classic for the review man. Those are more "modern". the PPSE has the best PKB imo :)

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
played with my q10 this afternoon for few mins, damn slow:s13:

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iI am trying to hook a q20 aka classic for my phone replacement

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hehe, you should get a ppse or classic for the review man. Those are more "modern". the PPSE has the best PKB imo :)

Nah, I not really that interested in the PP actually. I prefer the smaller size and design on the Q10 better. If think it's the last BlackBerry phone that I really love. Haha. After that breakup liao.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Corrupted. Just connect to BlackBerry Link and follow steps on BlackBerry Link when prompted

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.