Wireless IP Camera thread

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Late last year, went to meet a client at an international school and saw several Sineoji IP cams deployed at the school premises.

IMG_20161205_154638.jpg

is there any recommended micro sd card for sineoji cam? in term of speed type or any class 10 type is good enough?

thanks!:D

Phumba

Reaction score
thanks for the input. I think i may go with sineoji or dahua, looking for microsd card recording vs a hdisk recording and also lower cost cam

FYI, I dont think Dahua 's have SIM card recording. I could be wrong.

The earlier post about Wascam could also be of interest for you I guess.

I would like to gently add, that since you ALREADY have LAN cable connections, you should could consider network recording over SIM card recording. Or at least weight out the pros and cons and if which would fit your needs over the long run.

paolodegu

Reaction score
Had my Sineoji 528 camera installed c/o Dean. He went to my place even at late night. Little hiccup during initial setup due to my router, but it's all working now.:s12:

goodwin

Reaction score
For those who use Sineoji, , what are the settings I should use for motion email alarm ?

In the sineoji app, enter this parameters as shown below under the email settings if you are using gmail. Receiver 2 can be an alternate email address.

Enjoy !

pic.png

Phases

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FYI, I dont think Dahua 's have SIM card recording. I could be wrong.

The earlier post about Wascam could also be of interest for you I guess.

I would like to gently add, that since you ALREADY have LAN cable connections, you should could consider network recording over SIM card recording. Or at least weight out the pros and cons and if which would fit your needs over the long run.

saw their product spec, got edge storage -
NAS
Local PC for instant recording
Mirco SD card 128GB

HTB1tGl.OFXXXXaOXVXXq6xXFXXXK.jpg

btw, what is the unit number of dahua shop at sim lim sq, i went to look for it today but failed to find it

Last edited:

Phumba

Reaction score
saw their product spec, got edge storage -
NAS
Local PC for instant recording
Mirco SD card 128GB

btw, what is the unit number of dahua shop at sim lim sq, i went to look for it today but failed to find it

Boy you are right. Thanks for pointing that out. I knew this... but didn't remember.

02-81. Totally I have no affiliation to these guys. They will try to sell you their NVR as well. :) The face detection feature is ultra cool, ask for a demo. I shudder to think if this is now commercially available, what more powerful stuff do govts have. :eek::eek:

As always if you learn something, do come back and share.

Last edited:

earthlink

Reaction score
Had my Sineoji 528 camera installed c/o Dean. He went to my place even at late night. Little hiccup during initial setup due to my router, but it's all working now.:s12:
You ordered online ? The PT498V at $79 is out of stock online. Will get it from Challenger.

rainforest

Reaction score
Those have ip cameras think can fit thru the door view? sort of diy, put the len outside and the body behind the door.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You may well go find a pinhole Cam? But it don't really record for long.. Due to small storage. Had to think for cable, and wire.

Those have ip cameras think can fit thru the door view? sort of diy, put the len outside and the body behind the door.

Last edited:

ahwen

Reaction score
remote viewing

Anyone knows why I can do remote viewing with 3G mobile via sineoji apps (apple) on pt713v without any DDNS or port forwarding :s11:

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Like to check with Sineoji cam owners, just placed my order for sineoji cams , received email confirmation but nothing on my date of installation. Will they call to confirm?

monfrisco

Reaction score
Like to check with Sineoji cam owners, just placed my order for sineoji cams , received email confirmation but nothing on my date of installation. Will they call to confirm?

Evets , yes we will call you. Do you have the order number so that I can check for you ?

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
So DDNS and port forwarding is not required at all for Sineoji remote viewing on 3G/4G ?
But why some of them need to use 3rd party like IP Cam Viewer for 3G/4G remote view?

Yes, because they can add in other brands of cam and view them in a go.

Btw, what is p2p?
Ihttp://www.hkvstar.com/technology-news/how-does-p2p-ip-camera-work.html

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.