Wireless IP Camera thread

Dave27

Reaction score
Is Challenger selling the sineoji 528 at $99 ? I mean for members ?

My colleague, she's not a member, wanted to use my membership to get the camera to monitor her 2 active kids :s13:

vvaness40

Reaction score
Is Challenger selling the sineoji 528 at $99 ? I mean for members ?

My colleague, she's not a member, wanted to use my membership to get the camera to monitor her 2 active kids :s13:

Yes is $99. Why don't you get the PT498 , only $79 for valueclub members ?

evilster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am having a problem with my sineoji ip camera. It is producing a lot of static noise when i try to do a playback off the videos? Is there some setting problems or it the set spoil?

goodwin

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am having a problem with my sineoji ip camera. It is producing a lot of static noise when i try to do a playback off the videos? Is there some setting problems or it the set spoil?

Is your camera connected using Ethernet cable or WiFi ? If it is ethernet cable, remove the cable and connect using WiFi. If WiFi there is no static noise, then is time to change the ethernet cable.

evilster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is your camera connected using Ethernet cable or WiFi ? If it is ethernet cable, remove the cable and connect using WiFi. If WiFi there is no static noise, then is time to change the ethernet cable.

I am using WIFI lor... Coz when i play back is zz zz zz zzz sound...
I am placing it near a TV, is there any associated problem ?:s11:

cloudwane

Reaction score
Just had two of my PT528 installed by Dean today. Initially I bought one from challanger where I contacted Dean and realised that it does not comes with installation service. However he's willing to do it on good will just for this once in which I bought another one from the online shop directly at Sineoji. Arranged the date with Dean directly and within a week, voilà!

Was using a vstarcam which bought a few years back from matrix and it stopped working, hence quite impressed with the service which Dean provided and the quality of the images.

Thanks to the recommendation from the fellow brothers here as well

furryballs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm looking for a ip camera to secure the house. Am looking for the following features:
1) iOS/Android app to view live
2) at least 2 days of storage (better still on the cloud)
3) wifi

Any recommendations? I doing homework now and ppl say nest cam and netatmo are good cams...

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm looking for a ip camera to secure the house. Am looking for the following features:
1) iOS/Android app to view live
2) at least 2 days of storage (better still on the cloud)
3) wifi

Any recommendations? I doing homework now and ppl say nest cam and netatmo are good cams...

But the view angle imo is pathetic.

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score

Static means audio component spoilt. Get a replacement.

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
Like to check with Sineoji cam owners, just placed my order for sineoji cams , received email confirmation but nothing on my date of installation. Will they call to confirm?

Dun need. Post here and they will call u

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought this So far so good

Nice. Cheaper to buy from the originator of the OEM at lower price. There is a new model coming out also, understand that the distributor here is gonna bring in thousands and flood the market at around $69 only. We just wait n see. 1080p with 128gb storage. 170 degree viewing. I am waiting for it to come in.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Really? Hope that come with ddns too..haha.

Nice. Cheaper to buy from the originator of the OEM at lower price. There is a new model coming out also, understand that the distributor here is gonna bring in thousands and flood the market at around $69 only. We just wait n see. 1080p with 128gb storage. 170 degree viewing. I am waiting for it to come in.

huskyjude

Reaction score
Hi Dean,

Can you get in touch with me for a quote for your PT528, including installation pls?

Thanks!

jaxel80

Reaction score
Dean contact

Can any kind bros share the legendary Dean's contact pls.....or if e legendary Dean is reading this pls pm me, cos i wan to buy n install 2xPT603.....TIA!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.