Offer for TRA and HSR tickets purchases

pchltws

Reaction score
Got my 4 Adults and 1 Child HSR tickets from Calkel20 whom is very helpful and resourceful. He is very patience and guide you throughout your plan and gave his advise for our reference. One thing best from him, was he helped us purchased Flexi Tickets which we do not worry for missing the HSR timing as sometime flight could be delay.
Thumb up for him !!!!

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my 4 Adults and 1 Child HSR tickets from Calkel20 whom is very helpful and resourceful. He is very patience and guide you throughout your plan and gave his advise for our reference. One thing best from him, was he helped us purchased Flexi Tickets which we do not worry for missing the HSR timing as sometime flight could be delay.
Thumb up for him !!!!
Thank you bro!
Your kind words melt my heart.

6th.element.

Reaction score
Gotten 5x tickets from calkel, process was fast and easy. Even went the extra mile by initiating to see my itinerary so that he can advise on it if needed. Thanks alot, great services!

ZenTape

Reaction score
Collected our tickets from Calkel. Really nice and patient guy. Willing to go the extra mile to help and share advice for our trips~

Highly recommended, in fact already recommended other friends to look for Calkel bro if they need to get train tickets for Taiwan Trips.

Thanks again for your service bro~! :D

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gotten 5x tickets from calkel, process was fast and easy. Even went the extra mile by initiating to see my itinerary so that he can advise on it if needed. Thanks alot, great services!

Better by whatsapp than one post by one post.'
Have a good trip!

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Collected our tickets from Calkel. Really nice and patient guy. Willing to go the extra mile to help and share advice for our trips~

Highly recommended, in fact already recommended other friends to look for Calkel bro if they need to get train tickets for Taiwan Trips.

Thanks again for your service bro~! :D

Enjoy your round island trip.
Keep and stay warm,

reiji01

Reaction score
Just collected my tickets from Calkel in the morning. Super awesome guy that provided a lot of help and feedback on my Taiwan trip, including suggesting car rental, itinerary changes as well as getting cheaper but faster tickets as well! Oh, and since our itinerary on one day was a bit uncertain, he offered to get us the Flexi ticket as well so we wouldn't have so much restrictions on travel.

Very highly recommended and thanks again Calkel! :D

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just collected my tickets from Calkel in the morning. Super awesome guy that provided a lot of help and feedback on my Taiwan trip, including suggesting car rental, itinerary changes as well as getting cheaper but faster tickets as well! Oh, and since our itinerary on one day was a bit uncertain, he offered to get us the Flexi ticket as well so we wouldn't have so much restrictions on travel.

Very highly recommended and thanks again Calkel! :D
No worries.
Happy planning and look forward to a wonderful trip.

existence92

Banned
Reaction score
I just came back from my Taiwan trip and am grateful to Calkew20 for recommending flexible timings for trains. It was really a life-saver as many mishaps happened and he gave invaluable advise upon Taiwan trips and what to advise or itinerary.

Thanks! :)

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just came back from my Taiwan trip and am grateful to Calkew20 for recommending flexible timings for trains. It was really a life-saver as many mishaps happened and he gave invaluable advise upon Taiwan trips and what to advise or itinerary.

Thanks! :)

Thank You!
Never the less it's a good experience.

Chocolynn

Reaction score
Hi Calkel20

Kindly quote the following.
Dates you will be in Taiwan: 24 March 2017
Date that you will use the high speed:
-24 March 2017 Taoyuan HSR station to Taichung HSR station
-26 March 2017 Taichung HSR to Taoyuan HSR
Number of person: 5 adults and 1 senior

Thanks

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Calkel20

Kindly quote the following.
Dates you will be in Taiwan: 24 March 2017
Date that you will use the high speed:
-24 March 2017 Taoyuan HSR station to Taichung HSR station
-26 March 2017 Taichung HSR to Taoyuan HSR
Number of person: 5 adults and 1 senior

Thanks

As per pm.

Jnicey

Reaction score
Back frm tw! Many thanks to calkel20 for getting the hsr tixs! Flexi timing, we don't have to rush. Collecting the tixs was hassle-free too!

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thank you bro!
Your kind words melt my heart.

so 誇張 :s13::s13::s13:

that time i buy the tix myself but i also cancelled tix (both also got experience lol). if u help, can also do that or not? thx! or because flexi so no need to cancel? flexi has seats?

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so 誇張 :s13::s13::s13:
that time i buy the tix myself but i also cancelled tix (both also got experience lol). if u help, can also do that or not? thx! or because flexi so no need to cancel? flexi has seats?

Yes.
If you need tickets for next trip, do update.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
I want to purchase 1 way ticket from Tao yuan to Tai chung for 2 pax.. Do i need to choose specific timing? Please contact me @ 90226289. Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.