Earphone Review: Battle of sub $80 in-ears earphones plus others!

gohjlb

Reaction score
rig: PC
- What type of usage: Music, movies
- File format used in your source: MP3 , avi
- Genre of music you listen to: Pop&Rock, R&B, basically clubbing music with bass.
- Headphone / earphone type: Headphones (wired)
- Other requirements (if any)
- Budget (in figures): SG$70-100
Don't mind if from taobao or from amazon or even singapore if anyone got lobang

Iandao

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wat will be a good replacement for shure 315? Lost mine :(

Reaction score
Hi folks

i am looking for a 'short' earpiece which is to be used on a ipod shuffle, tried looking for one outside mostly are either comes with mic or non-detachable type:(

Any recommendation? budget is below 100 bucks. mainly used for workout

dudepunk

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking for an in-ear headphone recommendation.

I was previously using the Fischer Audio Consonance Pro and loved it but am looking to replace it, would have bought the same pair but its seems to be out of stock everywhere, including the Consonance v2 also out of stock.

Can anyone kindly recommend me a similar pair? Prefer more bass if possible and around same price ~$100.

Thanks!

musicdreamer

Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking for an in-ear headphone recommendation.

I was previously using the Fischer Audio Consonance Pro and loved it but am looking to replace it, would have bought the same pair but its seems to be out of stock everywhere, including the Consonance v2 also out of stock.

Can anyone kindly recommend me a similar pair? Prefer more bass if possible and around same price ~$100.

Thanks!

Many choices from Audio Technica, Sennheiser etc..Fischer got new model around Consonance's range..Omega Twin. Can go check it out..Popular and Stereo got them.

sleter

Reaction score
Hi, im a noob when it comes to audio stuff and need help finding a earphone.

Main usage: Listen to music, watch movies on computer/laptop.
File format for music: mp3 (converting from cd using itunes)
Genre of music: i would say kpop and some english/chinese songs (im sorry if im not being specific)
Headphone/earphone type: in-ear with mic
Other requirements: can answer call, can skip songs.
Budget: under $200

Thanks in advance for helping me with my selection

zwen88

Reaction score
Hi bros, what's a decent pair of wireless earbuds in the price range of below $100/ $50. I know alot of branded ones out there cost easily $200, but I'm not willing to go into that price range..

zacharyandrew

Reaction score
Hi all. Has anyone tried the Fiio F3?

I lost my b&o beoplay h3 during ict and looking for something similar to replace it.

rig: Samsung S8, laptop, amazon fire
- What type of usage: Music, movies, games
- File format used in your source: Eh. Spotify at highest quality
- Genre of music you listen to: Pop&Rock, R&B, ballads, jazz, punk, classical basically everything except reggae.
- Headphone / earphone type: earphones (wired)
- Other requirements (if any) mic, volume up/down. Honestly nothing too bassy, I prefer a more balanced sound experience as compared to one overpowering the other
- Budget (in figures): SG$100 (maybe slightly if I really like the sound.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.