[OFFICIAL] SHARE YOUR HOOTS HERE ! ! ! - Part 2

InnocentBlood

Reaction score
rUBfLjz.jpg

From Massdrop, with ❤🎧

blazin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Since us Singaporeans are lucky enough to demo the Dita Dream unlike our international brothers, we should take the chance to...

But just pray that you don't kena poisoned haha. The sound sig is most definitely not for everyone.

How is the sound? Read somewhere a bit too neutral. But will do great on warmer DAPs :D

xuan87

Reaction score
How is the sound? Read somewhere a bit too neutral. But will do great on warmer DAPs :D

To me it's the right balance between warmth and neutral, but it's more towards the neutral end.

There are many more neutral and flat iems. I'm not sure about pairing it with warmer DAP as it might make the Dream too warm and bassy but... we'll see :s13:

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HD4.50 BTNC hoot. Featuring my forgotten 2yr+ old HD598 which I'm sure hasn't even done 24 hours. Packaging reminds me of the time I bought the HD202

Looking forward to using it as a daily driver and see how it stacks up against my current QC25 (with malfunctioning Airmod BT adapter).

ILgeYk0l.jpg

FElDyGKl.jpg

Sent from Tiongway VNS-L31 using GAGT

Last edited:

Ultravox

Reaction score
Wow Granbeat? That's a rare sight. Hows the SQ and its performance as a phone?

SQ is somewhere between dpx1 and dpx1a.
Phone speed, camera, battery is more than acceptable to me.
Best deal is the dual sim with 4G/3G standby.

mad_aux

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

just made an impulse buy for Klipsch XR8I
wonder if it is a bad buy????

was thinking of SONY XBA300 AP initially.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.