Nov 2016 BTO - Kallang Residences

jinw28

Reaction score
A bit hard to scroll through the "Official November 2016 BTO" thread, thus creating one just for Kallang.

Any future Kallang neighbours here? :)

Anyway, does anyone know how the windows are like? I know it is sliding windows, but is it the normal small kind, or the 3/4 kind etc?

NsadeLim

Reaction score
A bit hard to scroll through the "Official November 2016 BTO" thread, thus creating one just for Kallang.

Anyway, does anyone know how the windows are like? I know it is sliding windows, but is it the normal small kind, or the 3/4 kind etc?

Future neighbour here =) No idea what kind of windows for the building =x

deskoh91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Based on the renders, the windows look like they are three quarters height in living room and half height in bedrooms, like most HDB developments these days. So lucky of you to secure this project and a good unit at that!

NsadeLim

Reaction score
Was super lucky to get that unit. Queue number was 52 and the number of units above 15 floor facing the stadium was like around 35. Luckily a lot of people either give up or rescheduled their appointment.

jimmypjw

Reaction score
Was super lucky to get that unit. Queue number was 52 and the number of units above 15 floor facing the stadium was like around 35. Luckily a lot of people either give up or rescheduled their appointment.

You are super lucky... when its my turn #21 only left with lower floors.... only managed to secure >15 for #17.

NsadeLim

Reaction score
anyone knows roughly when will we sign the lease of agreement or when does this phase starts?

jinw28

Reaction score
Woah now almost end of June, I selected on 3rd March, but now like more 3 months liao still no news on what's next.

Anybody went to second appointment already?? :s11::s11::s11:

Poor old man

Suspended
Reaction score
3 month ..still early .. l wait for 6 month to get 2th appt

Woah now almost end of June, I selected on 3rd March, but now like more 3 months liao still no news on what's next.

Anybody went to second appointment already?? :s11::s11::s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.