Gear S3 is announced.

Labbit

Reaction score
I bought one KR set & realised cannot use Samsung Pay in SG so thinking of selling it off because my initial plan was to experience this feature :(

Anyone interested to get a non Samsung Pay feature Gear S3 Frontier bought Dec 2016, can contact me @ 9seven55sevenseven25

meatballs

Reaction score
Yes, I noticed this also. Need to manually go into the app screen to see if there's any available updates. Fyi, There's updates to all UA apps

When I go see updates in Galaxy Apps for Gear, no updates. I go by top apps, scroll down, and Alarm has update. Last time by this way many apps got update, but by traditional way, blank page

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT

kero89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
After using the classic for a month before switching to frontier, I still like the way classic look on my wrist.

Anyway, qoo10 had a promo over the weekend for frontier BT, $399 local set by clik-4-deals. Some of the Bros here got it from this seller on 11.11 but was well worth that wait!
S4 coming...Dun wait...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.