Where are the monitors brochures?

SeanPC

Reaction score
Forget ask on Saturday.
thats why I'm asking if anyone here managed to get a good price so I can last min rush down buy
Ic. I never ask as I didn't know it. It is still quite a good price. Lol.

jobdelacruz

Reaction score
I bought (preorder) Dell S2718H monitor. Hope its a good buy. In Lazada they are already selling it as well. There's a two basic review. šŸ˜Š

Infinite

Reaction score
pre ordered s2418h as well. without any reviews online nor display set to see I can only hope it turns out to be a good buy lol

Evolution9

Reaction score
Any way to get IT show deal for Samsung CF791 34inch wide screen still? Any recommendation will be appreciated. Thanks.

hittoxlj

Reaction score
yes. So is a girl? Lol.

yea but thats not the point bro... if i had saved that $11 and buy my monitor at $688, i would have blanjah the girl.... HAHAHA

anyways the Dell gunmetal color stand is awesome...

SeanPC

Reaction score
yea but thats not the point bro... if i had saved that $11 and buy my monitor at $688, i would have blanjah the girl.... HAHAHA

anyways the Dell gunmetal color stand is awesome...
good reason. Lol.

jobdelacruz

Reaction score
Just recieve my Dell S2718H monitor... Streaming 4K video from youtube. Amazing monitor.. Lots of details. :)
jQSUW3x.jpg

4RSUyYn.jpg

Last edited:

Jamesky

Reaction score
Just recieve my Dell S2718H monitor... Streaming 4K video from youtube. Amazing monitor.. Lots of details. :)
jQSUW3x.jpg

4RSUyYn.jpg

It comes with a speaker? I bought an HDMI 2.0 cable (18Gbps) just to make sure to get 4k..

Mine is delayed and will be delivered on Tuesday due to the negligence of the sales guy.

Last edited:

jobdelacruz

Reaction score
It comes with a speaker? I bought an HDMI 2.0 cable (18Gbps) just to make sure to get 4k..

Mine is delayed and will be delivered on Tuesday due to the negligence of the sales guy.
Yes, comes with a speaker. Oh, I guess I need to buy HDMI 2.0 cable too. Yeah, the shipment is a bit delayed. Its more than a week when I pre-order it in the IT show.

Last edited:

Jasonrulez

Reaction score
jQSUW3x.jpg

4RSUyYn.jpg

i missed that deal XD
because didnt have enough cash for pre-order. haha. any chance to has the same model at IT show price? XD

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.