All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was pondering whether to get Sennheiser + SanDisk or not. But thinking again, what if SanDisk box comes with all those cheapo microSDs and thumbdrive and SSDs? :s22:

I better not waste money on SanDisk matter how cheap it gets. :s13:

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn't get the senn birthday box, only the SanDisk one :(

The system is lagging can't even get the sandisk one all out of stock in less than 5mins.

I knew something was fishy when i can't change the shipping cost.

Last edited:

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was pondering whether to get Sennheiser + SanDisk or not. But thinking again, what if SanDisk box comes with all those cheapo microSDs and thumbdrive and SSDs? :s22:

They might send you original retail price lol :s13: like 128gb or a collection of 16gb 32 gb 64 gb sd cards and otg cables.....but also better than nothing .

3m they might send thumbtacks or something.

Last edited:

Encrypted11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Considering the seller is convergent...
What if its 2x 16GB class 6 microsd card :crazy:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They might send you original retail price lol :s13: like 128gb or a collection of 16gb 32 gb 64 gb sd cards and otg cables.....but also better than nothing .

3m they might send thumbtacks or something.

The T&C states that refund is possible?

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If sennheiser box have, probably would try luck and hope its just one of their typical CX series earphones to replace my 3 year old cx275 :crazy:

Maybe a older model headphone (IT show leftovers) but their brand products discounted not so diff from retail prices(rarely discounted) so more worth it in a sense.

They usually few cheapo stuff anyways.

The most worth it might be the comestics , darn expensive everywhere rarely have offers too :D .

Last edited:

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These surprise boxes are more like opportunity for retailers to dump their unsaleable products, consolidate and package them nicely to give us a 'surprise'. :look:

All the best to those getting SanDisk. :crazy:

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Well considering their 1060 gtx raise from 269 before the birthday to 270....theres always some possibility of getting less awesome stuff:s8:

thats why its call a surprise :D

LionPlushie

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah those $7-9 type normal earphones also have quite high srp if its sennheiser branded.

I wonder if xiaomi pro 10000 mah at $20 is a good buy. Bought nothing so far. :crazy:

the convergent sandisk 128gb microsd that cannot be bought quite worth..

i regret i hesitated yesterday lol. keeping one code just in case. anyway i thought sandisk in sg is covered by vector?

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah dunno if should i get that box next time, cos i need high storage thumbdrive or sd card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.