[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you mean Poliwrath or Politoad ?

Crowbat is more for attack tahn defence right ?

I do a check. Poliwrath is better in gym than Politoed. For a 100% IV one, I would definitely choose Poliwrath. Politoed is more for filling up pokedex only.

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
mdj4q7wl.jpg

Finally grinded back to 1 mil stardust after spending a ton to power up my mons...

Sent from my million dollar ivory tower using GAGT

jonychua

Reaction score
Me too!!

I am damn scared facing Gyarados now - suddenly KO one!

To kill HP gyarados before it do charged attack, maybe only do fast attack to fill up your bars, and release all the bars in one shot, guess raichu with spark/wild charge can do it.

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
To kill HP gyarados before it do charged attack, maybe only do fast attack to fill up your bars, and release all the bars in one shot, guess raichu with spark/wild charge can do it.

I usually prestige gyarados with my S/WC raichu.. very good but have to attack carefully and watch the opp movement to guess when hp is coming.. I dun release 2 bar WC at one go cos very risky... usually is charge 1 bar release 1 bar then dodge fast move in between...

jonychua

Reaction score
I usually prestige gyarados with my S/WC raichu.. very good but have to attack carefully and watch the opp movement to guess when hp is coming.. I dun release 2 bar WC at one go cos very risky... usually is charge 1 bar release 1 bar then dodge fast move in between...

just tried, it seems not enough powerful for half cp

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too bad, Snorlax no more body slam liao.

I find it's the best charge move that Snorlax can offered.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems dragon pulse and hydro pump are 2 moves that comes without warning. Mebe it's one of those minor text fixes in next update. :vijayadmin:

Blackborder

Reaction score
It seems dragon pulse and hydro pump are 2 moves that comes without warning. Mebe it's one of those minor text fixes in next update. :vijayadmin:

Dragon pulse is alright bah, the pause is noticeable but for hydro pump the flash comes out very early and like mentioned, stone edge is another one... in fact the flash for stone edge comes out even faster than hydro pump.

As usually players are using counters that deal super effective damage, the charge move message can get covered or delayed by the super effective message until after the damage of HP or SE is done.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone saw chansey or Blissey with iv100? I think I only saw 91 ones

eyesawz

Reaction score
evolved 2 chanseys to blisseys.
chansey 1 with 1198cp evolved to blissey 1 with 2671cp. evolve multiplier = 2.23
chansey 2 with 1171cp evolved to blissey 2 with 2567cp. evolve multiplier = 2.19

how come evolve multiplier value not same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.