The Watch Thread - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

arc13

Reaction score
Looking forward to the next stretch goal, is stretch goal #4 actually :D

Second stretch goal reached!!! Hopping to hit 3rd stretch goal after GX's review of the Horween strap. 350k here we come :s12: :s12: :s12:

yNSmNJg.jpg

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the horween strap is buay pai. when you stretch it, the leather will change color. something like that.
will age pretty fast.

but i think maybe alittle thin for the ventus diver, but the meteorite dial shld be perfect.

its not cheap to make horween leather strap, hodinkee is charge 100+ usd for smt like this. maybe slightly thicker strap.

but we got it free on a $240 sgd watch. pretty solid. i don't think the leather strap is going on my ventus. likely my 1680 or speedy.

snowver

Reaction score
Thanks for the review. Hope to get this as stretch goal!

the horween strap is buay pai. when you stretch it, the leather will change color. something like that.
will age pretty fast.

but i think maybe alittle thin for the ventus diver, but the meteorite dial shld be perfect.

its not cheap to make horween leather strap, hodinkee is charge 100+ usd for smt like this. maybe slightly thicker strap.

but we got it free on a $240 sgd watch. pretty solid. i don't think the leather strap is going on my ventus. likely my 1680 or speedy.

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
went there. all the models are old. no nice watches at all. so where to get fossil and michael kors watches?

tell us where have you search so far. and we will recommend you the avenues that you missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.