Institute of Technology (SIT) - Singapore's 5th University! - Part 2

YanYing01

Reaction score
Sorry was too busy ytd. My SE friends also said is leisure talk only. There is only 1 round of interview.

Good luck for ur interview today!! Jiayou. Hope to see u in SIT this coming sept.

Hello! Thanks for getting back to me. Can help me ask your SE friends please? How many rounds of interview are there? My interview is Tmr I am quite nervous hahaha

ForSIT

Reaction score
Depends on the cohort application GPA. A solid guideline based on last year will be 3. (2.9 might get call up too).

Haha fat hope
Maybe 3years back 3.0 is "safe"

My friend applied last year he got 3.03 (from relevant dip somemore) not even called up for interview

and thats for those "not so competitive" courses

acct 3.4 with relevant dip then maybe they call you LOL

Not trying to scare anyone but 2.9 is can say no hope LOL

bearrr95

Reaction score
Nope I didn't apply hahah. Coz their cert is more recognized I guess compared to ntu for comms design. Adm is good too though coz they have alot of industry partners from what I heard. But 4 years is just abit too long for me hahah

why lasalle anyway?

.enorC

Reaction score
Hello! Thanks for getting back to me. Can help me ask your SE friends please? How many rounds of interview are there? My interview is Tmr I am quite nervous hahaha

Hi Bro, how did you do for your Interview?

zerkerkinaaa

Reaction score
Hi I'm a new member here.. ^^
I received notif for interview last Friday and my interview is tomorrow, under GSA Communications Design. Super nervous lol... Anyone here knows what to expect from the interview? Read a bit from previous years but scared the requirements and stuff change already T_T Any help is appreciated ;v;

zerkerkinaaa

Reaction score
anyone went for com design sit ? hahahaha how is it????
Hi, I applied for comm design :) my interview is tmr at 1.20pm. Damn nervous OTL not sure what questions to expect so like super stressed now. Read thru past comments here and idk if they'll be helpful or not bc like everywhere say different things TAT Did you apply for this course too?

wassupcorn

Reaction score
hi! i applied but i haven't receive anything! i applied on 13/3 you?

Hi, I applied for comm design :) my interview is tmr at 1.20pm. Damn nervous OTL not sure what questions to expect so like super stressed now. Read thru past comments here and idk if they'll be helpful or not bc like everywhere say different things TAT Did you apply for this course too?

ForSIT

Reaction score
Any idea what is it like for allied health courses?
Not sure about allied health but I can say its not so easy to get in now compared to 3years back

And I seriously think that 3.0 cutoff is bull crap or outdated news
I got a senior who applied to SIT UoG comp science with 3.03 with relevant dip and he got rejected... There isnt even an interview for him

I know accountancy also quite hard to get in (like 3.4 for relevant dip)

What I see now is that the COP for SIT is only around 0.3/4 lower than NTU
Thats it and have to do well for interview to get in

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.