Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds (Completely Wire Free) ?

musicsg_com

Reaction score
Erato Apollo 7

Browsing this thread, there was no mention of Erato, so here's my sharing. The Apollo 7 delivers excellent audio quality. But RRP is really high at S$499.

10173137.jpg

http://musicphotolife.com/2016/10/erato-apollo-7-review-truly-wireless-earphones/

The overall functionality is basic, it doesn't have advanced features like Bragi The Dash or Jabra Elite, but audio quality is better than these, and the design is more stylish with the aluminium body, comes in silver, gold, pink, and black.

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
same waiting for JAYbird X3 to arrive in SG!! any news when gonna arrive?

I bought it when they were having sales at Amazon last week. Waiting for it to ship out. Initially, I was deciding between the X3s and the Jabra Elite Sports. In the end, went with the former for its longer battery life.

musicdreamer

Reaction score
Thanks all for your replies...

Seems like the truly wireless earbuds are still in its infancy...

I was looking at the Bragi The Headphones are they have the audio transparency feature (same as Samsung IconX), but Bragi doesn't ship to SG yet.

I prefer to hands on try the earbuds before buying, but options are extremely limited in SG now.

Looking forward to Samsung next Galaxy release, where it is rumored a new ear piece could be launched too... IconX Part 2 ?? :D

Yes, need to really test out first before buying. Tried the iconX and didin't like it at all..and during testing keep getting disconnected. Quite shitty. Hope the Part 2 is better.

musicdreamer

Reaction score
I bought it when they were having sales at Amazon last week. Waiting for it to ship out. Initially, I was deciding between the X3s and the Jabra Elite Sports. In the end, went with the former for its longer battery life.

Not sure why the X3 is taking so long to come in but don't dare to by from Amazon. Jaybird older models seems to have a high failure rate so i worry servicing might be troublesome if not under local warranty.

xboxSiao

Reaction score
Oh I see don't dare buy from amazon due to it's warranty. Been waiting until neck Super Long also no news coming to sg :(
Jabra elite sports it's good also considering this model.. hahaha

musicdreamer

Reaction score
Oh I see don't dare buy from amazon due to it's warranty. Been waiting until neck Super Long also no news coming to sg :(
Jabra elite sports it's good also considering this model.. hahaha

Same here but the Jabra Elite more costly..I can wait till March still dun come maybe hoot other models..

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using Earin here for almost a year now. Despite disconnections when it works it's really good. Recent updates have made it more stable than before.

I also noticed less disconnections than before and very happy with it. Only thing the comply tips must change once a while and I just replaced it yesterday. After that have to order directly from complys again.

M-2 is also coming and looks good with onboard controls, but batt life still the same as M-1.

tyce1990

Reaction score
I using jaybird freedom. Bluetooth but still wired. Since other kinds like Samsung gear iconX not fit to my ear shape. Not comfortable as well

porcu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also noticed less disconnections than before and very happy with it. Only thing the comply tips must change once a while and I just replaced it yesterday. After that have to order directly from complys again.

M-2 is also coming and looks good with onboard controls, but batt life still the same as M-1.[/QUOTE

Yup disconnections are less now but still happens.
I already stopped using complys. Instead I have changed to silicon tips.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

M-2 is also coming and looks good with onboard controls, but batt life still the same as M-1.[/QUOTE

Yup disconnections are less now but still happens.
I already stopped using complys. Instead I have changed to silicon tips.

Yes it does still happen but a lot less already. I will still use Complys for the isolation and comfort, though longevity wise, silicon ones still prevail.

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bragi The Headphone is available in Challenger liao

Going to buy 1 to try

currently using Gear iconX since launch.. use it everyday
No disconnections and good sound

but super lousy battery life

xuan87

Reaction score
Bragi The Headphone is available in Challenger liao

Going to buy 1 to try

currently using Gear iconX since launch.. use it everyday
No disconnections and good sound

but super lousy battery life

Tried it at Canjam at the Jaben booth but was not impressed by the sound quality. IMO, the Jaap earphones and Jabra Elite Sport sounds better.

musicsg_com

Reaction score
Sound quality not important for me as I'm using for watching videos on public transport.

Jabra too bulky and don't need the sports functions

Sent from Google PIXEL using GAGT

Yah I reviewed the Bragi Headphone and the sound is flat and lacks excitement. Treble is not clear and bass is not strong.

The benefit is the Transparency Mode where you can wear and still hear the ambient, as if it's open-back headphones.

03173668.jpg

The fit is really good and does not protrude out of the ears. Battery is decent but note that the cradle does not have battery for on-the-go charging.

My review: http://musicphotolife.com/2017/03/bragi-headphone-review-singapore/

Another earphones currently on Kickstarter campaign is local company Lend Me UR Ears product called JAAP. I just tested the prototype over the weekend and the sound quality is better than Bragi Headphone and early bird price is S$70. But only available after July.

JAAP_Prototype1.jpg

Support local! http://musicphotolife.com/2017/03/jaap-truly-wireless-earphones-kickstarter-prototype-preview/

Alphaen

Reaction score
So between airpods and bragi headphone which is better?

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using Android so won't consider using airpods. My wife is using tho

Very happy with Bragi the headphone, fit is very good and comfy. Only bad thing is no battery indicator so I don't know how much battery life left

Sent from Google PIXEL using GAGT

zwen88

Reaction score
JLAB True Wireless Epic Air Bluetooth Earbuds looks really solid, but a tad pricey at $200+, any other similar options below the $100 range?

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://www.lazada.sg/savfy-bluetooth-headphones-wireless-headset-stereo-mini-bluetoothportable-earbud-charging-case-true-wireless-for-smart-phone-iphoneandroid-other-bluetooth-enabled-devices-11534775.html

Anyone tried this before? I am also looking for something budget below $100. Mainly for slight gaming and videos when commuting to work and home.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.