CPU
Intel - Core i3-3250
AMD - FX-4350

GPU
Nvidia - GeForce GTX 660 2GB
AMD - Radeon HD 7850 2GB

RAM
6GB

If you’re upgrading, here is hardware that’s available today and runs the game well:

Recommended
CPU - Intel Core i5-7400
GPU - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Minimum
CPU - Intel Pentium G4560
GPU - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB

Bungie’s Event Machine
CPU – Intel i7-7700k
GPU – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti 11GB

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/DestinyTheGame/status/846406524347940871/photo/1

(discord)

What are the benefits of joining a clan?
Joining a clan will provide you with the following benefits:
Clan Rewards: When clan mates earn end game rewards, you do as well.
Guided Games: Host other players as a Clan Guide via Guided Games.

In addition, participating in clan activities and earning Clan XP can net you the following rewards:
- Additional glimmer when looting engrams
- Increases public event rewards
- Improves rewards from eliminating Cabal enemies
- Increases the chance of receiving "Reputation Tokens" when completing Nightfalls, Raids and Trials
- Increases chance of receiving an engram when completing playlist activities with another clan member

D964CuD.jpg

Last edited:

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most likely sep release

no PC no play

after all those dlc milking, what is left to improve? all those bottleneck on console getting this game no where...

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Warning to the new players jumping in...

Base on the current Destiny model, this game is hiding behind a "scumbag dlc wall"

this was a good game and the great things are:

PVE
nightfall - special difficulty with rare loots
raid - 6 players special mission with unique rewards

PVP
iron banner - special ranking system with unique rewards

with every dlc a new format of events will be introduce, this is great but what's shocking is this. the best part of the game will be locked behind every dlc, the above mentioned goodies are no longer available to the original buyers, for example PVP i will only be allowed in a single mode(few player base) where i used to be able to play like 3/4 modes and not able to access special events which they always ride on the dlc theme wave.

in short this is a subscription base game, as they will render many things irrelevant with each new dlc.

i have bought the premium with 2 upcoming dlcs back then, as much i like the game and wish to continue i refuse to pay the unethical dlc pay wall.

many things might have changed now which i did not keep myself updated, the scumbag dlc wall seems to be holding up.

this will not stop me from buying this game at launch where the hype and run will be, but i will not support the dlc pay wall if itz going to be the same again.

a boring but convenient way to introduce D2, btw i rem the best raid mode was only unlock 1 month later or so...so far no PVE has this mode of play, was hoping Andromeda copy it but guess not...

cheers

Last edited:

qwertified

Reaction score
Out on PC, but additional content is exclusive to ps4 for the first 1 yr plus or so, other platforms only can get it in 2018. So unless you ok with just the base game, still better to get on ps4. Its a multiplat game that behaves almost like a ps4 exclusive, so consider carefully if u intend to get it on pc or xb1.

Last edited:

qwertified

Reaction score
i will take 60fps over any exclusive contents

Well its mmofps, if the online population not there cause of the lack of exclusive content, 60fps also meaningless.

This game play alone very boring 1 monotonous storytelling zero humor bullet sponge enemies, worse than borderlands, only fun if co-op or pvp.

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well its mmofps, if the online population not there cause of the lack of exclusive content, 60fps also meaningless.

This game play alone very boring 1 monotonous storytelling zero humor bullet sponge enemies, worse than borderlands, only fun if co-op or pvp.

doubt the exclusive will sway pc crowd, this is the most request pc game at that time. anyway can't wait to see how bungie tackles the hackers lol...

i'm a console player, still using controller on pc, nothing against console but given a choice pc is my choice

Last edited:

MasterChief86

Reaction score

hahaha... agreed. they even hired peter dinklage to do year 1 voice of the ghost. but he sucked at that too. prolly there never was any depth to the character, because there wasn't any depth to the story in the first place or any other thing in the game.

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
totally forgotten to troll:

now that the 3 yrs of Alpha is over,
another 3 years of Beta incoming!!!

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we more or less already decided not getting this game until it's on sale.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicarious_Visions
Devs are known for their console and handheld gaming achievements but close to zero PC work. Bungie is not doing PC work (as far as we can tell). not even Blizzard is touching this (yet it needs B.net to launch)

also no dedicated servers for PC.

and PC release maybe later than consoles.

all in all, smells like Betafront 2 all over again.

think i restart my warframe better.

qwertified

Reaction score
we more or less already decided not getting this game until it's on sale.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicarious_Visions
Devs are known for their console and handheld gaming achievements but close to zero PC work. Bungie is not doing PC work (as far as we can tell). not even Blizzard is touching this (yet it needs B.net to launch)

also no dedicated servers for PC.

and PC release maybe later than consoles.

all in all, smells like Betafront 2 all over again.

think i restart my warframe better.

Well as i mentioned earlier, PC version definitely lose out in terms of exclusive content. So getting it day 1 is meaningless honestly because:

- you don't get everything the PS4 folks are getting anyways, whats the hurry?
- wait and see if got enough ppl playing or not, sekali after 1 month ghost town
- above point: outsourced to other developer to do the port. Historically outsourcing always result in lousy PC ports usually due to external party relatively inexperienced, and it also reflects their mentality: PC version test water only, not a priority. This mentality is also shown by the fact that there is no dedicated servers for PC version

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i choose PC for performance sake, not interested on exclusive contents

having said that, PC screw ups is highly anticipated...

Last edited:

MasterChief86

Reaction score
saw the thing right after it was over on YouTube. the game's okay but my friends were going apesh*t crazy over it. I'm sure that the version we saw was pc and not ps4 or xbox because in order to appeal to most graphics-fanatics, you have to put your best foot forward. xbox and ps4 are 30fps and at least xbox one isn't 4k

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.