SUSS July 2017 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

calliope

Reaction score
Yes, some part-time programmes do not offer honours. It really depends on what kind of career you are looking at? If the job min requirements do not require honours then it does not really make a difference. Some government positions require honours. I suggest you do more research on the career you intend to pursue so you will make a more well-informed decision :D

yeah, some of them don't, though i wouldn't say most or all of them. some students are invited to do honours even though the honours track isn't explicitly mentioned on the programme brochures/website. you could try emailing the heads of programme to check since they would be in the best position to advise you (their contact details can be found on the website)

i agree that it really depends on what you plan to do in future but i feel it's not do or die. just pick something you're interested in and do well in it =)

schoolboyz

Reaction score
Is it true that most (if not all) part time programmes for SUSS are non-honours? And even if they are w/o honours, does the honours ranking really matter? Thanks :)

Haha not so true! I juz gone thru their website & saw MOST of their part time programmes do come with either direct hons or by invitation (if CGPA 3.5 & abv)!

eddief4

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got called up for an interview for 25th April.

Hopefully, more calls come in for me haha :)

abcbbc

Reaction score
It depends on the length of the article. They won't intentionally leave you spaces for you to write your notes. If you're unlucky and your article takes up one full page, you just have to squeeze in your notes/ just key points around the article somehow. (Eg. In between the lines/paragraph/ at the corners). If you're lucky, the article takes up, e.g. 1.5 pages, you got 0.5 left to write your notes.

Hi, may I know how long the whole interview process roughly took for you?
Thanks!

L0sts0ul234

Reaction score
Hi, may I know how long the whole interview process roughly took for you?
Thanks!

It was 2.5hours for me inclusive of the debrief! Didn't have to wait too long for my case, so the 4 stages went by really quick (around 2hours)?

loststeak

Banned
Reaction score
SUSS July 2017 intake

Anyone applied for it yet? Or have anyone taken the SDE101 Essential English Skills and English Proficiency Assessment? How is it like? Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.