Where is best to replace cracked s7 edge screen?

VonDeVous

Reaction score
do update us as well on the pricings. thanks. the only reason we are going back to samsung csc is for their waterproof and original parts used. turn off is to wait for 3 days n may have data loss.

cquey

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone else going down, should feedback too. If there is 30% discount on the 350

cquey

Master Member
Reaction score
im here at ps now. its $350 (inc gst) for s7 screen. even its just crack, but lcd is working. they will need to change the whole lcd. 3days to collect. no phone to loan you. lastly, to backup your data.

Just checked! It's still 466! As management is not ard, they unable to answer any question on the discount! Zzzz

Rong626

Reaction score
Lol! That's almost $500 to replace a cracked screen? I can get a brand new OP3T for that price. Looks like I'll just tolerate my cracked screen for another year even though touch response isnt up to par anymore

dgeralds

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No point going to Samsung for cracked screen. My friend changed the screen some where in Manila at 3rd party shop for less than SGD$100 a month ago and still works good without any issue and he couldn't* feel any difference.

Lol! That's almost $500 to replace a cracked screen? I can get a brand new OP3T for that price. Looks like I'll just tolerate my cracked screen for another year even though touch response isnt up to par anymore

Hanyingg

Reaction score
Hi guys, I collected my phone today. Managed to get 30% off so I paid around $320 for my screen replacement.

I told the customer service consultant (PS branch) that I saw people mentioning about the 30% off on a forum (thanks to this thread) and she helped me to escalate my request to the management. They took less than 1 working day to get back to me and my phone was ready on the same day too.

Sent for repair on 4 Apr, 1.45pm -> Received a call on 5 Apr, 12.40pm informing that the management has approved my request -> Received a sms on 5 Apr, 1.50pm informing that my phone is ready for collection

Hope this helps :)

Last edited:

NotsoGoodMan

Reaction score
Hi guys, I collected my phone today. Managed to get 30% off so I paid around $320 for my screen replacement.

I told the customer service consultant (PS branch) that I saw people mentioning about the 30% off on a forum (thanks to this thread) and she helped me to escalate my request to the management. They took less than 1 working day to get back to me and my phone was ready on the same day too.

Sent for repair on 4 Apr, 1.45pm -> Received a call on 5 Apr, 12.40pm informing that the management has approved my request -> Received a sms on 5 Apr, 1.50pm informing that my phone is ready for collection

Hope this helps :)

Do they give warranty on the screen that they replaced?

Rong626

Reaction score
No point going to Samsung for cracked screen. My friend changed the screen some where in Manila at 3rd party shop for less than SGD$100 a month ago and still works good without any issue and he couldn't* feel any difference.

approaching third parties to fix did cross my mind. but for something as delicate as an expensive piece of electronic, im really not sure yet

cquey

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok just came back from samsung plaza sing. Got ths 30% discount at 11plus today and thw phone was ready to be collected at 12 plus.
icTgnpH.jpg

tyIuOAC.jpg

Total damage: 336.15 (including evaluation charge)

Any warranty after that: yes. Follow the receipt of the day u purchase ur phone or when the phone is manufactured.

Pros of going back to samsung:
Still have warranty
Done professionally
Get capitalstar points

Cons:
Super expensive
Lose your data

Anyway for those who are curious how much it will cost without discount:
v9sqqMH.jpg
+32.10 evaluation cost

So compared it ba for those who are still thinking.

approaching third parties to fix did cross my mind. but for something as delicate as an expensive piece of electronic, im really not sure yet

Last edited:

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The good third party repair shops can do a good job too... at a much lower cost...

cquey

Master Member
Reaction score
Depends on situation? If ur warranty is ending,then no point. If still got 6 months and above. Why not go back to the original manufacturer.

The good third party repair shops can do a good job too... at a much lower cost...

cquey

Master Member
Reaction score
This show rhat even outside shop got low confidence in fixing the screen

Can you point us to the right direction? I checked out a few at Far East, all quote about $300. In fact, two of them even ask me to go back Samsung...

stylechap

Master Member
Reaction score
Screen replacement for S7 edge seems to be ~rm270 in malaysia according to their website. Not sure this price is for phones with their warranty or not but worth enquiring for those who frequent to malaysia.

cquey

Master Member
Reaction score
I went to ksl to check. All claim abt Samsung price

Screen replacement for S7 edge seems to be ~rm270 in malaysia according to their website. Not sure this price is for phones with their warranty or not but worth enquiring for those who frequent to malaysia.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.