Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

longjuan

Reaction score
Any full time Grab car drivers here? How come my hubby calculated last night that even driving 10 hrs a day 7 days a week can only make $840 a month? Is it his rental too high at $75 per day and fuel too inefficient at 11+km /L?

$28 almost same as bangala.

mummy1234

Banned
Reaction score
I think I will ask him to give up..will the S$1500 deposit be forfeited? We only paid S$800 and S$10 deduction per day? How can they force us to pay if we dun want to?

Fishology

Reaction score
I think I will ask him to give up..will the S$1500 deposit be forfeited? We only paid S$800 and S$10 deduction per day? How can they force us to pay if we dun want to?
I don't understand all these hubby can't think for themselves one still want to come out and drive for a living

PlayDough

Banned
Reaction score

They will send debt collectors to your house. Contract signed black and white.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't understand all these hubby can't think for themselves one still want to come out and drive for a living
I don't understand how people can survive without income and not willing to put in effort in the work available. Unless they have a source of "income"...

Sitting in a car, driving around, is like an easy job and yet her hubby is complaining...

belgeran

Reaction score
I don't understand how people can survive without income and not willing to put in effort in the work available. Unless they have a source of "income"...

Sitting in a car, driving around, is like an easy job and yet her hubby is complaining...

maybe he is putting in effort.. just not the street smart kind.. after all he hasn't really driven a lot yet...

then again... the returns do seem to have dropped a fair bit... i grossed only 75 for 4 hours weekday... after rent and all.. $10 per hour only if i include incentives... so sad...

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe he is putting in effort.. just not the street smart kind.. after all he hasn't really driven a lot yet...

then again... the returns do seem to have dropped a fair bit... i grossed only 75 for 4 hours weekday... after rent and all.. $10 per hour only if i include incentives... so sad...
But jialat also cannot jialat until like this...

gctmls

Reaction score

I really hope you are trolling because I have no idea how you or rather your hubby manage to survive all this while

gctmls

Reaction score
I do weekends already take home more than 840/mth after petrol/rental, approx 80 hours.

How can he take home 840 only after driving more than 300 hours a month?

One day drive 10 hours, one week 70 hours, one month 280 hours at least. Even if you nett $10 per hour that is 2.8k. No idea how your hubby do his sums.

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any full time Grab car drivers here? How come my hubby calculated last night that even driving 10 hrs a day 7 days a week can only make $840 a month? Is it his rental too high at $75 per day and fuel too inefficient at 11+km /L?

What car and what company is that? Paying $75 and yet fc is 11 km per litre. The rental company knows that you are using for UG? Really Must siam this car company far far.

Or is it luxurious car? BMW?

Last edited:

mummy1234

Banned
Reaction score
I really hope you are trolling because I have no idea how you or rather your hubby manage to survive all this while

Oh, I am a Dr and we live in a landed terrace and have 2 other properties...household income S14k per month including rental...:) just that hubby on and off jobless until no choice thought maybe driving Grab might work...

mummy1234

Banned
Reaction score
What car and what company is that? Paying $75 and yet fc is 11 km per litre. The rental company knows that you are using for UG? Really Must siam this car company far far.

Or is it luxurious car? BMW?

Nissan QQ only...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.