Samsung Tab Pro S

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Doesn't make any sense... once shut down then it must mean that nothing is consuming power... so it must be that there's a circuit leak...

For win10, shutdown is not a total shutdown. This is to allow fast startup at next "power on".

So check the setting using power option -> choose what the power button does -> look at the option "turn on fast startup".

lamtw22

Reaction score
For win10, shutdown is not a total shutdown. This is to allow fast startup at next "power on".

So check the setting using power option -> choose what the power button does -> look at the option "turn on fast startup".

Thanks, I have disabled fast startup and will see if the problem is gone. Even without fast startup, the boot up is still relatively fast.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I have disabled fast startup and will see if the problem is gone. Even without fast startup, the boot up is still relatively fast.

Yes, because this is unlike a normal pc that start up from a hard-disk.

lamtw22

Reaction score
Yes, because this is unlike a normal pc that start up from a hard-disk.

Thanks. I think now my Tab Pro S only loses very little power when in shutdown mode.

I wonder if the new Samsung Galaxy Book (12 inch)'s keyboard case can be used on the Tab Pro S. According, to the news, the book has a 5 pin pogo connection, which seems to be the same as the Tab Pro S. But don't know if the size and magnet position fit or not.

Last edited:

RouK3ziLa

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I think now my Tab Pro S only loses very little power when in shutdown mode.

I wonder if the new Samsung Galaxy Book (12 inch)'s keyboard case can be used on the Tab Pro S. According, to the news, the book has a 5 pin pogo connection, which seems to be the same as the Tab Pro S. But don't know if the size and magnet position fit or not.

nop .. confirm its not going to fit .. cause of the spacing of the keys between the kb on galaxy book

lamtw22

Reaction score
nop .. confirm its not going to fit .. cause of the spacing of the keys between the kb on galaxy book

How would the spacing of keys affect?

I personally think it is the thickness of the tablet and the position of the magnets at the back of the tablet that may affect. Hopefully, the pogo pins are the same.

mackie8

Reaction score
how is the performance of this hybrid tablet? found a good deal at $750...

looking for ms excel usage only....

lotr2000

Reaction score
Anybody knows where i can still purchase this for around $700?

Best denki website doesnt have it.

Jetzie

Reaction score
Hi my keyboard is not working anymore..stupid magnetic thingy cant connect...no more warranty alrdy anyone knw wherr to get replacenent keyboard?

I am looking for the keyboard too.

where can we buy the accessories for these now?

gigigigi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go challenger and look at alternatives. This one 2 years old outdated liao
not many alternative exist, especially at 700 price point.
I think this type of form factor not selling that well, not many company want to release product in this segment.
probably can consider ipad + keyboard, or tab S3 + keybaord.

Up your budget by a lot then can consider surface.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not many alternative exist, especially at 700 price point.
I think this type of form factor not selling that well, not many company want to release product in this segment.
probably can consider ipad + keyboard, or tab S3 + keybaord.

Up your budget by a lot then can consider surface.

amoled with core m processor for 700 is a real bargain. now at that price can get xiaomi laptop

lamtw22

Reaction score
Anyone still using Tab Pro S? I am, still a great 12 inch AMOLED screen and the MOFT tablet stand makes the viewing angle much more versatile that it can even be used in portrait mode.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone still using Tab Pro S? I am, still a great 12 inch AMOLED screen and the MOFT tablet stand makes the viewing angle much more versatile that it can even be used in portrait mode.
I’m still using it

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.