Clementi Peaks & Clementi NorthArc - Feb 2017 BTO

bettersaint

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Anyone looking at Clementi Peaks/Clementi NorthArc this coming BTO?

In the spirit of sharing, what are your choices picks for this developement, which level and stack suits you best?

Last edited:

LUUNAA1

Reaction score
My bf prefer peaks for amenities while I prefer arc for its environment (park and river view). Need to recce to get a feel

whoiam

Reaction score
Why this clementi plot is so expensive ? It's not even near the mrt...... Especially the north arc...

Reaction score
The bad things about Clementi Peak IMO are:

1. Facing not ideal - a bit slanted, not direct North-South Facing
2. Noise - From AYE obviously
3. Not within 1km from Nan Hua Primary (North Arc Is)

Besides these I think it's pretty good! Would like to hear from others as well!

abcders

Reaction score
Clementi peaks is more convenient in terms of walking distance to mrt (mostly sheltered too). Also closer to amenties like fairprice(24 hr) & sheng shiong. Northarc is further but quieter if u dont mind it. U are pretty much in between clementi and jurong.

Having lived in clementi all my life i personally prefer clementi peaks. Anw aye/mrt is not very noisy if u get used to it(my family home is facing mrt tracks directly)

Got a very good double digit number for clementi, but still figuring out if the layout of the blocks in peaks is the most ideal..

Which is everyone leaning towards? Curious to hear what everyone thinks!

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Near AYE expressway means there will always be constant stream of cars/bus/trucks/lorries 24 hour a day.

Will choosing a higher floor reduce the noise?

surfman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
north arc is within 1km of nan hua and pei tong... in terms of distance from mrt peaks is ard 650m away and north arc is 900m away and ofc more bus at peaks.

Anw I also no hope for peaks becos my number 200+ and only 100+ 5 room unit at peaks lol. Northarc good enough for me

Reaction score
NorthArc for good primary school and quietness and view? I suppose the high floor in northarc has unblocked views of the North, since beyond the river are all private estates.

bettersaint

Reaction score
Personally I prefer Clementi Peaks too. It's facing AYE so it might be a little noisy, but I think the inner units stack 86,70 should be pretty quiet cos it's facing inner.

Anyone look thru the site plan? Which stack is your choice :s22:

Dyles

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw, for those concerned abt noise.

Peaks is abt 200-300m from AYE,
so it shd be damped quite a large amount and likely won't be able to hear if in the house. In addition, future residential development will should block you from AYE. Btw, if you picking 4Room, almost confirm not affected by AYE cause the 5Room help to absorb already.. lol..
vs
North Arc = some blocks just beside Ave 6 main road. That road is a big road and cars are travelling very fast as well and will likely generate lots of noise. Due to dist. the noise is likely to be much much worse than Peaks. (unless of cos you choose those far from road but furthest also only 270m)

If you are choosing based on school's proximity, some word of caution.
Nan Hua is a top sch and very popular.. Based on past ballot history, every yr will 100% take up all 200 slots in Phase1 and 2A. Means left 40 slots (20 for 2B and 20 for 2C) to fight/ballot.. even within 1km also super super luck dependant as the applicants can be up to ~500% of the available vacancy. [so if you not alumna, good luck.. 1km wont help you]

kanagi

Reaction score
Hi, anyone roughly know when will hdb release the brochure for selection?

Seems like it's 50-50 for peak and north arc here haha

maodinipie

Reaction score
Shd probably rename to clementi peaks or northarc haha!

I am leaning towards arc but still need to recce further. Did went to my friend unit at clementi gateway (just beside arc) and it is not so bad. Now need to recce peaks site.

bettersaint

Reaction score
Went down to HDB and saw the 3D models. Arc looks really good, with its landscaping etc. Clementi Peaks looks more generic, however location wise, Clementi Peaks wins. So might be going for Peaks :s22:

Hi, anyone roughly know when will hdb release the brochure for selection?

Seems like it's 50-50 for peak and north arc here haha

bettersaint

Reaction score
Clementi Peaks/ Clementi NorthArc - Feb 2017 BTO

Yes I am not sure how can I change the title and post

Shd probably rename to clementi peaks or northarc haha!

I am leaning towards arc but still need to recce further. Did went to my friend unit at clementi gateway (just beside arc) and it is not so bad. Now need to recce peaks site.

Last edited:

kanagi

Reaction score
Went down to HDB and saw the 3D models. Arc looks really good, with its landscaping etc. Clementi Peaks looks more generic, however location wise, Clementi Peaks wins. So might be going for Peaks :s22:

Yea, i like Peak as it's walking distance to the town centre. For Arc, i love its view but I guess will have to take a bus in order to reach the mrt.

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea, i like Peak as it's walking distance to the town centre. For Arc, i love its view but I guess will have to take a bus in order to reach the mrt.

Any future mrt lines going to be built near NorthArc (Clementi Ave 6)?

A lot of condos built near there. Trilinq, Regent Park, Park West. The condo developers not stupid.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.