u all dare to hug your parents like when u were a kid now

CanIsayNo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some mothers dont even hug their son/daughter much even when they were kids

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
Why not? Unless you've never been the type to do it even when you're kids I guess.

I still hug my mom but my dad's never been the huggable type.

actually if from young never do this regularly, or never before, they sure won't do it one.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One day you would not be able to hug them anymore. If can do so, better do so now.

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i kiss my mum on her forehead at the mortuary

I kissed her on her cheek and forehead, hug and hold on to her for the last time in SGH till she took her last breathe and passes away. I couldn't cry nor weep, the world seem to stope still and I lost a huge part of my life with her demised.

If only time can roll back..... Sigh.........

actually if from young never do this regularly, or never before, they sure won't do it one.

I never once hug her as an adult till I'm near 40 years old after the birth of my youngest Son. Only then, I fully understand what's 养儿方知父母恩。Only then, everything about parenting suddenly became crystal clear to me, it's like sudden enlightenment. Since then, I always remind my sons to hug grandma after ever visit. The positivities of a hug is overwhelming, you can see the genuine happiness and satisfaction in her eyes. 4 years on, I cannot forget about the hug and her smiling face.

They will be very happy if you do that

Sent from your house using GAGT

Very true, even though most Asian parents don't says or ask, they will be extremely happy when their child hug them. Do it when they are still around, give them a life of no regret with not many years left for them. A hug from a baby or toddler is not the same from the hug of an adult child, hugging them is like telling them you know and deeply appreciate their sacrifices and hardship to be our parents. When my sons hugged me for the first time as an adult, the feeling is no different from a tsunami, overwhelm everything in my life. This is something money cannot buy, It bridge many divide and and heal wounds of the past.

The positivities of a hug can never be fully understood until you hug or being hug.

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why not? I still hug them regularly. Tell them i love them regularly also.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hug my mom each time i see her or when we part.

Sometime i plant a kiss on her head. Puts a big smile on her face.

Lexmerc

Master Member
Reaction score
I want to but paiseh. Ootb hug my mother and father, they will probably think the world is ending or I'm dying.

Coatedhaws

Reaction score
Didn't really do that, but guess since we talked about it. i guess i should take the initiative to do that.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.