[Official] EDMW Cat Owners Thread~ - Part 3

tatsit

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi guys & girls, i was thinking of getting a cat to accompany my shiba inu.. but the thing is i know nothing about cats(other then they like to cat punch things :s13:) so i've came here to get some help.. i would like to get the garfield breed which is the exotic shorthair to become besties with my shiba inu hehe.
Things i would like to know :

How much does exotic shorthair cost?Where is a good place to buy/adopt them

Does having a dog & a cat have any contradictions/problems?If any, please advice on how to deal with it

having dog and cat wouldn't have a problem if they are brought up together since young. older cats may have territorial issues, even cat to cat they may show territorial disputes.

cats easier to take care, they are naturally toilet trained, they auto roam, they will seek attention when they want but violently reject your attention if they don't want.

short hair cats require some grooming. it's best to instill the habit of grooming and trimming of nails since young for them to get used.

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6rlrhy.jpg

ysyj48

Reaction score
2qsornm.jpg

bring your kitties! im signing up mine for the competition :D:D:D free goodie bag

FreshMaker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, if cats lick their penis issit normal or is there cause for concern..?

i know dogs when horny their penis will erect and they lick it..

but cats im not so sure...

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, do you know what med or supplements to give a cat with severe eczema?

Been trying to trap him since March 30th. Its been 3 weeks. Trapper came many times and he is too fierce and clever to be caught. :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.