To get Nintendo Switch in Japan

jibanyan

Reaction score
They wont be stupid enough to to announce any replacement model now....

They already bump up their production..... If those get struck on the shelves is like a death sentence for Nintendo......

And not possible for the current announced game......

A upgraded version will most likely come with a new system seller game hahaha

I agree with you ... they might just fix the recent problem for the new batch of Nintendo Switch that they'll be shipping in the coming months, and every console has it's own sets of flaws ... so as a gamer we should just be aware of the pros & cons of each console. :)

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They wont be stupid enough to to announce any replacement model now....

They already bump up their production..... If those get struck on the shelves is like a death sentence for Nintendo......

And not possible for the current announced game......

A upgraded version will most likely come with a new system seller game hahaha

True , those money hungry stubborn mules haha . Milk those fans dry 1st then announce . I would do the same too .

I agree with you ... they might just fix the recent problem for the new batch of Nintendo Switch that they'll be shipping in the coming months, and every console has it's own sets of flaws ... so as a gamer we should just be aware of the pros & cons of each console. :)

Might be a pain in the ass to figure which batch fix most problems. Guess I can only wait and see feedbacks.

Last edited:

jibanyan

Reaction score
True , those money hungry stubborn mules haha . Milk those fans dry 1st then announce . I would do the same too .

Might be a pain in the ass to figure which batch fix most problems. Guess I can only wait and see feedbacks.

You could save and hold your money or not buy at all .. it's a matter of choice ... if just listening to feedbacks or just rely on them without experiencing them first hand, for me i think i choose to have it experience by myself ... if it explode ... it explode ... :) if not ... then I am lucky gambler. That's Life :)

ATZW1980

Reaction score

Well is not easy to get one right now anyway.

By the time u see price drop :eek:

Left on the shelves sure stable :s12:

By that time decent library of games as well ;)

I just hope FPS and MOBA game shows up hahahaha

ATZW1980

Reaction score
You could save and hold your money or not buy at all .. it's a matter of choice ... if just listening to feedbacks or just rely on them without experiencing them first hand, for me i think i choose to have it experience by myself ... if it explode ... it explode ... :) if not ... then I am lucky gambler. That's Life :)

When i open the switch box for the 1st time .....

my 1st reaction was -.- so small ar 0.0

jibanyan

Reaction score
When i open the switch box for the 1st time .....

my 1st reaction was -.- so small ar 0.0

Hahaha ... also one of my reaction, so small ... is this all? hahaha ... anyways at first my motivation to buy the switch is when they announce that NBA will be coming to there console ... and i am also looking forward for ARMS ... to play with my wife and friends ... haha ... by the way have a safe trip to Japan and may you find all the Amiibos you want to buy. :s13:

ATZW1980

Reaction score
Hahaha ... also one of my reaction, so small ... is this all? hahaha ... anyways at first my motivation to buy the switch is when they announce that NBA will be coming to there console ... and i am also looking forward for ARMS ... to play with my wife and friends ... haha ... by the way have a safe trip to Japan and may you find all the Amiibos you want to buy. :s13:

Dont want find all la -.- wait buy too many wallet slim down......
Dont buy the heart sink LOL just now got a few i want can liao XD

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
Was in akihabara, one of the shop, softmap mentioned new stock will arrive this Saturday,1530pm.. Sianz.. Need to hunt in other shops

smp16

Reaction score
What price is the switch retailing in Jpn now? I am planning to go to Jpn in May, hopefully the stocks will be better by then.

HBK

Reaction score
Softmap confirm restock this sat?
If yes I will go there this sat

HBK

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.
Today I will be heading to Akiha to try my luck if can't find will do it again tomorrow

ViLLaRox

Reaction score
Bic Camera in Ikebukuro will have a lottery at 9am for the switch to get a chance to buy it at 12.

Too bad I got a flight to catch so can't get one.

HBK

Reaction score
Do we need to pay any additional feel to participate for the lottery?

HBK

Reaction score
Those still in Tokyo please head to concept labi near Tokyo JR they still have stock

Oranger

Reaction score
I just managed to get the last set from ikebukuro bic camera. Happened to pass by and they were 'lelonging' the last 2 sets. Grey version

tidiii

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

nintendo say its a problem with manufacturing cus people found out what the serial number of the circuit boards in the switch and joycon is different for those who have the problems vs those who got it fixed at nintendo

the problem with buying overseas for us is maxsoft service. cus we dun have a nintendo center to send to..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.