Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ : Everything About Cases, SP, Docks, Accessories

reaperoo

Reaction score
dualpro-samsung-galaxy-s8-plus-case-iridescent-black-black-ab.jpg

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but anyone knows where to find distributor/importer for this particular casing by Incipio?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i ordered the rugged armour from spigen and arrived some days ago..

neo hybrid was one of the consideration too but then it will definitely be difficult to remove when you need to clean the lint from your phone.. thats why i chose rugged armour.. :)

aptget

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i can never understand tampered glass. bought 2 so far and every drop of phone, CRACKS/chip off edge the tampered glass :/

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
i can never understand tampered glass. bought 2 so far and every drop of phone, CRACKS/chip off edge the tampered glass :/

Erm.....that's the purpose of tempared glass..... to protect your screen.... it cracks upon impact instead of your phone screen cracking

So basically, it sacrifices to protect your phone screen

weide87

Reaction score
Any idea where to get the tempered glass which can fit into the spigen case? Or rather for edge devices, TPU screen protector are better?

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea where to get the tempered glass which can fit into the spigen case? Or rather for edge devices, TPU screen protector are better?

tpu is better in terms of adherence to the screen. but it turns yellow over time, and isn't easy to clean. PET material is easier to clean but edges there always pop up..

DaveMusic

Reaction score
Hi,
Fear of screen crack from drop of phone has stopped me from buying Samsung S series phones.
Possible to share what brand of tempered glass screen cover you used and how high were the drops you have had so far.
I am considering either Huawei Mate 9 ($745) or S7 Edge ($700) at similar prices at whymobile or mobyshop. I would buy S7 edge if these screen protection does work!!
Thanks!

desperado

Reaction score
Hi,
Fear of screen crack from drop of phone has stopped me from buying Samsung S series phones.
Possible to share what brand of tempered glass screen cover you used and how high were the drops you have had so far.
I am considering either Huawei Mate 9 ($745) or S7 Edge ($700) at similar prices at whymobile or mobyshop. I would buy S7 edge if these screen protection does work!!
Thanks!

Good case protects your screen, tempered glass only prevents scratches.

DaveMusic

Reaction score
Good case protects your screen, tempered glass only prevents scratches.

I thought cases only protect the base, the tempered glass screen protector in this case covers the screen totally will protect screen from cracking when phone is dropped?

What sort of casing are you referring? Can share??
Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.