Corbell Product Warranty Policy

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
在樷林里䒙起耒;106255278 said:
I have an MSI Z77 MPower bought back in Aug 2014, and recently, the LAN port died. Initially switching the BIOS to the 2nd one works intermittently, but now it no longer works as well. Clearing, updating the BIOS, resitting all components etc does not work either. The Realtek LAN no longer shows in device manager even though in the BIOS the LAN port is turned on, nor is detected in live Linux DVDs. Everything else works fine though.

I understand that the mobo is EOL though, so what are the likelihood it would get fixed/replaced? If it is unlikely that MSI would entertain it I would rather get a PCIe NIC instead in the near future and avoid the downtime.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

The whole SB series has already been discontinued and EOL.
Was it bought from the shop as an old stock?
Can you PM me your name and contact and also the serial no. of the board.
Our guy will check and get back to you.

Thanks.

larrytok8888

Master Member
Reaction score
hi,

i get that gskill rams are covered by lifetime warranty.

i have 2 x bad ddr3 gskill ripjaw rams bought 2011(which has the lightblue ct sticker), as well as the other gskill spec sticker on the rams itself.
do i need to bring receipt or something? (may not have it)

i have tested the rams on other PCs (not booting up).

additionally, i have a seasonic x psu which i purchased quite recently, is it possible that i take it down for a check as well.

Last edited:

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
hi,

i get that gskill rams are covered by lifetime warranty.

i have 2 x bad ddr3 gskill ripjaw rams bought 2011(which has the lightblue ct sticker), as well as the other gskill spec sticker on the rams itself.
do i need to bring receipt or something? (may not have it)

i have tested the rams on other PCs (not booting up).

additionally, i have a seasonic x psu which i purchased quite recently, is it possible that i take it down for a check as well.
Yes, you can bring the rams and PSU down for a check.
Btw, it's product lifetime warranty.:)

ksrokiller

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I would to check the seasonic s12ii 620w power supply warranty expiry base serial no as receipt is lost thanks!

S/n R1305AC231600027

StrawHatLuffy

Reaction score
Hi Corbell. I have a MSI Graphics card, but I forgot to register for warranty when I bought it. I still have the receipt (albeit in scanned form because the original receipt has faded away to almost illegibility). Would the warranty still be honoured?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi Corbell. I have a MSI Graphics card, but I forgot to register for warranty when I bought it. I still have the receipt (albeit in scanned form because the original receipt has faded away to almost illegibility). Would the warranty still be honoured?
Hi there,

Check for our Corbell warranty sticker.
If it's still in warranty, please bring the card down to our service to check. :)

Hahapapa

Reaction score
Hi i have a seasonic power supply. Model number SSR-650RM Active PFC F3
S/N: R1405AB135660062
Under the warranty sticker two lines strike out 14 and 8. Is it still under warranty? Lost the receipt.

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi there,

Yes, it is still in warranty.
Please the PSU down for a check.
If faulty, we will change for you.

Cheers.

Hahapapa

Reaction score
Alright. Just to confirm, Block 4012, Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, #06-04 TECHplace 1, Singapore 569628
Is this where the service center is at?

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Alright. Just to confirm, Block 4012, Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, #06-04 TECHplace 1, Singapore 569628
Is this where the service center is at?
Yes, that is correct.
Look a little higher up, there will be a service center sign.
No worries, even if you walk into the main office,
our guys will help direct you to the service center too. :)

neomuffin

Reaction score
Hi, my MSI GTX970 seems to have low FPS when playing games like Conan Exiles and PlayerUnknown's Battleground

Can I check if there is known issue with MSI GTX 970? I am getting 30+ FPS on medium setting.

iamhim

Reaction score
Sian my Seasonic X 650w PSU suddenly died on me.. Am I able to get a replacement when I bring it down this Tuesday? It's still under the 7 year warranty, have receipt and warranty card.. :(

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, my MSI GTX970 seems to have low FPS when playing games like Conan Exiles and PlayerUnknown's Battleground

Can I check if there is known issue with MSI GTX 970? I am getting 30+ FPS on medium setting.

Hi there,

Not that we know of.
If you are referring to game issues, we wouldn't know.
Perhaps you might like to check with your game community support.
Try other games see if they run fine.

Sian my Seasonic X 650w PSU suddenly died on me.. Am I able to get a replacement when I bring it down this Tuesday? It's still under the 7 year warranty, have receipt and warranty card.. :(

Hi

Please bring your PSU down for a check.
If faulty we will replace for you.

Cheers.

devlamin

Reaction score
Hey Corbell, my MSI GTX 980 have this issue whereby the monitor that is connected via the DVI port has a blue tint over the screen. (This is my second monitor which is old and only has a VGA/DVI port.)

I've did many checks like changing vga cables, using vga-dvi adapters to make sure that it is indeed the DVI port that is causing the monitor screen to be tinted in blue. (I also did some research on the internet and some people are saying that it might be the DVI port having some defects and thus the RGB is not properly displayed on my monitor screen)

I have the softcopy of the receipt and the gpu box with all related documents and accessories. Am i able to bring it down to Corbell to get it diagnosed and if possible get an RMA for this product? (Have 1.5 years warranty left)

It's kinda depressing to not be able to use my second monitor for work related purposes and I certainly don't want to get a VGA to display port cable just because of a faulty hardware/defect.

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi there,

You can bring the graphics card down for a check.
Our guys will help you check the DVI from there.

Cheers.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.