Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ : Everything About Cases, SP, Docks, Accessories

Kalel

Reaction score
Hmm. Getting the otterbox symmetry clear and alpha glass protector.

Reviews for iphone and s7 series went well with the glass protector so can give a try.

d3fc0n

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where to get screen protector. ordered 1 from US like shipment stuck :s22:

KinMun1989

Reaction score
Always invest in a good case. Armor type military drop.

Good case prevent screen from cracking when drop.

TG only prevent scratches. 50 cents TG or $50 TG. If u drop head height face down on concrete. Both also will crack the main lcd.

For me I don't use any TG. The touch sensitive and the feel is not the same.

Minor hair line scratches is normal on lcd everyday use. Anyway after 1 year sell to shop only 30 to 50 dollars different if Alot of hairline. Same price as u invested in a good TG.

But of course If u drop on a rock TG can save from deep scratches. Unless u always go to the beaches. Lol.

starryz

Master Member
Reaction score
Any physical shops that sell s8 case at the moment? With brand like spigen etc

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any review of samsung offical screen protector ?

the screen protector would roughly be the same as other PET material ones... I would say the cutting will be much more precise than your normal taobao ones, but you might wanna try the spigen one..

Lafiel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking for flip casing with card holder and privacy screen protection

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking for flip casing with card holder and privacy screen protection

infinity display will not be infinity display if you put privacy screen protector.. LOL.

Flip casing are everywhere also.

alpha_helix

Reaction score
I hate casings and I am willing to take the risk of my phone dropping and cracking. However, I am unable to prevent scratches on the full glass body.

Does anyone know of any brands that has screen protector for both front and back of S8+?

alpha_helix

Reaction score
i hope someone managed to chance upon something like this, if not i may need to just suck it up and use a temporary case for now. i particularly hate scratches on my phone :(

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi guys... Im deciding between this or G6... Slightly edging towards this phone as its damn cool looking but at the same time worried about whether is it fragile.

Is there a minimalistic case that can still show off the S8's curves and design?

kenzie

Reaction score
gdT0879l.jpg

Have this 2 cases for S8+ to let go.
Pm me if interested.

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys... Im deciding between this or G6... Slightly edging towards this phone as its damn cool looking but at the same time worried about whether is it fragile.

Is there a minimalistic case that can still show off the S8's curves and design?

61w17yhg7rl._sl1000_.jpg

I would go for this..Spigen Galaxy S8 Case Thin Fit

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.