61w17yhg7rl._sl1000_.jpg

I would go for this..Spigen Galaxy S8 Case Thin Fit
A very nice case, some real photos of it:

Front view
Back view

eminus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys... Im deciding between this or G6... Slightly edging towards this phone as its damn cool looking but at the same time worried about whether is it fragile.

Is there a minimalistic case that can still show off the S8's curves and design?

durability I think even with the curve s8 still is a good choice

the gorilla glass 3 on the front of G6 is what makes me confused as they put Gorilla Glass 5 on the back

Aquario

Reaction score
Screen protector

So does anyone know where to get a screen protector for s8 and preferably a place where they paste it on for you?

G4

Master Member
Reaction score

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
For the $100 voucher, I was told that despite I have selected the accessories during the PO checkout, the sales will still check if I want those selected ones or re-select the others.

He stop short of elaborating what 'other' refers to; can be those covers/starter kits or some others. SO no harm asking topping up for other accessories.

JessKoh

Master Member
Reaction score
any tempered glass curved screen protector for s8?

Got but it will be better to get the Short Version Tempered Glass as it will fit most casings. If get the normal one, may face some problems especially with snug fit casings from Spigen or UAG etc

sobanoodles

Reaction score
Any physical shop with S8+ Tempered glass screen protector? The one I got from Qoo10 came cracked. No time to wait already hais

likepeas

Reaction score
Hopefully it wouldn't be long before local suppliers have got rhino shield in stock. By far the best protection for a phone. Gf uses it for her iPhone 7 and it has saved her phone a bunch of times.

You are able to pre order it their site but it would be cheaper getting it locally.

https://rhinoshield.io/collections/galaxy-s8-s8-plus

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

JessKoh

Master Member
Reaction score
Any physical shop with S8+ Tempered glass screen protector? The one I got from Qoo10 came cracked. No time to wait already hais

Our shop will have it located at Bedok Central but stock will be in on Friday or Saturday only. When are you getting your phone? New phone, new life :)

Not like my Note 7. Short life span. lol

Aquario

Reaction score
I think Singtel/Samsung is selling a tempered glass protector too (saw it when I was ordering s8 earlier) but don't know how good it is

JessKoh

Master Member
Reaction score
It has always been this problem with the tempered glass due to the curvature of the phone and also the casings always pushes it up. Not sure which one is Singtel selling. Recently for S7 Edge and now S8 and S8 Plus they came out with the shorter version on that covers only to the tip of LCD curvature.

It looks like this:
5_1_20_1.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.