Visa to Australia

pclow59

Master Member
Reaction score
I have a query - If my Oz Visa is till Dec 17 this year, and if I travel there this year before the visa expiry day, said 12 Dec, but leaving on the 19 Dec, do I need to re-apply visa before travelling ? I am using the same passport.

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a query - If my Oz Visa is till Dec 17 this year, and if I travel there this year before the visa expiry day, said 12 Dec, but leaving on the 19 Dec, do I need to re-apply visa before travelling ? I am using the same passport.
no need

sgspurs

Reaction score
Can check what email to send to Ms Kang for the application ?

Also, how would I know that the application is successful and completed ?

Thanks.

Aguero_kun

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang,

just dropped you an email for the application. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks! :)

Aguero_kun

Reaction score
All visas done and approved in less than a day.

Thanks Ms Kang for your fast and efficient service!

leo0o0

Reaction score
Thanks Ms Kang/Team KANGAROOS for assisting with the Australian Visa!

Sent my application in around 2+am last night, and they processed and got it approved this morning even though it's a public holiday and I was only expecting it tomorrow :eek:

Very swift and efficient service. Recommended :s12:

cokiee

Reaction score
Kangaroo Kang

So, despite being a bit wary, applied through the Kangaroos team and was pleasantly surprised.

Sent in the application for 2 x ETA's today (a Public Holiday) and got 1 of them approved and replied within 2 hours. The one approved directly was also verified on the Australia Immigration website.

Within the same email I was informed that the other one had a 'pending' status but that I would be informed of the status again within 24 hours. To my pleasant surprise I was updated within the hour that this was now approved. I'm given to understand that I cannot verify online for those that are first on 'Pending' and approved later, but with an e-copy of what looks like an approval note, I'm much relieved - fingers crossed that I won't get rejected from checking in :s13:

All in, very fast, and very simple - just need to read the instructions and send them in. Will defo use them again if I travel to Aussie!

Thanks team Kangaroos!

cloudwane

Reaction score
Just sent the application for Visas to Kangaroo Kang after hearing all the positive review. Look forward to the news of the application.

TIA!

cloudwane

Reaction score
Thank you to Team KANGaroos in which applications for 7 VISAs were sent at 9:25pm and I received the response back at 9:44pm on the approval of the applications except for 1 which was typo on PP no. and pending status.

In addition, I also get two additional VISA applications free! Kudos the the entire team on this and thank you for providing the kind service. Will recommend my friends on this as well.

lionel_chen

Reaction score
Thanks Ms Kang & team - rachael. Prompt service even on a public holiday. Processed my 6 pax application in a single day and immediately upon my emailing of information.

Thumbs up !

moby

Reaction score
I am going to Perth month end, and may go next yr again, so in order to fully utilise it, I shld do it nearer to end May?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.