NTU/NUS/SMU 2017-2018 Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

wassupcorn

Reaction score
may i know your cgpa (if you're from poly) and what did you wear?

You really don't have to prepare anything. In my case it's a very casual interview (more like a discussion tbh) with two professors and 7 other interviewees. You just need to speak up and voice out your opinion, basically be active in the discussion :) All the best!

mehmehpower

Reaction score
Nbs interview is like a normal interview, basically is just 'tell me smth about yourself' and so. For me, they continue on with what I talked about, and they keep asking for reason why you say this or that. Anw, all the best for your interview :)

Anyone went for NTU nbs interview? How is it structured?

jesclawyy

Reaction score
Guys I need your help here.

My application status just changed from "being processed" to "has been processed" but I couldn't logged into the joint admission portal....what does it mean here?

MrSinkie95

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Did u get offered?

Nbs interview is like a normal interview, basically is just 'tell me smth about yourself' and so. For me, they continue on with what I talked about, and they keep asking for reason why you say this or that. Anw, all the best for your interview :)

leothelion96

Reaction score

My application status just changed from "being processed" to "has been processed" but I couldn't logged into the joint admission portal....what does it mean here?

Check it at 12am. That's when the portal refresh. If you have another offer from another university, you can use that to check. It will reflect all your offers.

mehmehpower

Reaction score
This happen to my fren, and she got an offer from nus after that, just wait for a while more. But No promises :)

JonWick

Reaction score
Qualification: Dip in Business (TP)
CGPA: 3.76 if I remember correctly
CCA: None

Current status: Serving NS gonna ORD in early October 2018.

When I was applying for SMU, I kinda screw up. Applied for the wrong academic year and the wrong option. Meant to apply for SMU IS but end up picking up the option for SMT. After going for the Interaction day on 29/03 then I realized my mistake lol. Professor told my that it's okay and I think I did pretty well for the session.

Was given an offer for SMT on 19/04 which is the program that I didn't want. Emailed the admission office and they helped with the appeal in the morning. 19/04 evening, my appeal was successful and was offer a place in SMU SIS.

Since I applied for the wrong academic, now I had to call them up again and see what can they do and hope I can disrupt my ns cause school start at august!

Hope my experience can be useful for you guys cause this forum helped me a lot so I wanted to give back!

Cheers

Bubblywkk

Reaction score

Hi may i know what courses did you apply for? And were you from jc/poly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.