TSR 2.0

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just got 10 points, for one trip I think. 10 points only worth 1 cent. ABT promos much better, so going to use ABT until no more promo then consider which card to use again.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got $1 but when i saw the travel history its odd. I got 10 points four times on 23 Apr. But no points before or after 23 Apr and I travel daily. Really is cork up system.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now it shows 10 points awarded 5 times today but nothing for 24 Apr even though i took mrt. Screw this lah, enough problems with life. No need more stress with this crap 🙄

jackieatbtu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow big problem, my card hasn't been recognized even though I took it twice in a week, and no bonus points credited for being TSR 1.0 user.

Anyone know the two MRT/LRT trips for account activation in one week is in 7 days or must be Mon-Sun or Sun to Sat? Can I do on Friday and following Monday instead?

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
Me too. I took the rides but they still sending me reminders to activate the card by taking train rides.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Why can't they make both account based ticketing combine with the transitlink rewards?

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I ask how do I convert my points to cash payout? At the AVM or do online?

babyrobo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried to play the game instead of cashing out the points? What's the hit rate? 1000 points for $1.. Quite sad compared to previous rewards..

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just login to check... rides in April that was not captured were suddenly added to my dashboard. Now my points kena bump up ...

Magica

Reaction score
Anyone tried to play the game instead of cashing out the points? What's the hit rate? 1000 points for $1.. Quite sad compared to previous rewards..

i still prefer the spin wheel game. i find that i lose more points when i play the new game even though i won (managed to get a sit...if you know what im talking about)

cowfart

Reaction score
Just received any cash in bank account from TSR points (converted in June).

Took 2 entire months :s13:

linuskltan

Reaction score
Ever since the Travel Smart Rewards 2.0 started, did anyone receive any opportunity to earn anything more than the 10 points per weekday MRT trip? i.e. customised travel plan recommendations/bonuses/incentives? Al I'm getting out of this is just 10 points i.e. $0.01 per MRT trip lol.

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score
Ever since the Travel Smart Rewards 2.0 started, did anyone receive any opportunity to earn anything more than the 10 points per weekday MRT trip? i.e. customised travel plan recommendations/bonuses/incentives? Al I'm getting out of this is just 10 points i.e. $0.01 per MRT trip lol.

i never even get the 10 points for most of my trips lor.

Hanwudi

Reaction score
Is this system still alive or dead? TSR1.0 was good getting some $ every now and then

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.