2017 Credit Card Charge and Redeem Promotion

owenowenno

Reaction score
"Qualifying Spend" means posted Travel Purchases made during the Promotion Period in Singapore dollars, including Online Purchases BUT shall exclude the Excluded Transactions.

"Travel Purchases" shall mean posted travel spend which falls under any one of the following merchant categories and which are successfully carried out in Singapore and charged in Singapore dollars to a Registered Card account and/or to the account of the supplemental cardholder of the Qualified Cardholder:-
Merchant Category Code Description
3000 - 3350 Airlines, Air Carriers
4511 Airlines, Air Carriers (Not Elsewhere Classified)
3351 - 3500 Car Rental Agencies
7512 Car Rental Agencies (Not Elsewhere Classified)
3501 - 3999 Lodging - Hotels, Motels, Resorts
7011 Hotels, Motels, Resorts, Central Reservations
4722 Travel Agencies and Tour Operators

"Online Purchases" shall mean retail purchases made by a Registered Cardholder using a Card and made via the internet and processed by the respective merchants/acquirers as an online transaction type through the MasterCard International Incorporated and Visa Worldwide networks.

"Excluded Transactions" shall mean any of the following:-
EZ-Link transactions, cash advances, late payment charges, personal loan charges, balance and/or funds transfer transactions, payments at government agencies, utilities bill payments, insurance premiums and any other fee charges in respect of a Card;
balances owing on Card accounts accruing from months that do not fall within the Promotional Period;

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the citi star wars redemption for draw one has closed.

anyone received news or collected their redemption for draw two?

HikarU123456

Master Member
Reaction score
Hai i just charges $2k to amex cashback before i saw this hsbc redeem luggage promo, any possibility of canceling my amex charge n transfer to another card?

koja6049

Master Member
Reaction score
ANZ travel promo, charge $1000 in travel and overseas expense and get $100

chopra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The cashback you won from 16 Jan - 12 Feb'17 in our Shake the Ang Bao Game has been credited into your card account ending 6074. This will be reflected in your next statement.

In liao. Peanuts. I got 20 x $2 :s22:

juxtaposition

Reaction score
Yes I have spent on my anz yesterday and called in to check and I'm within the 3000 quota.

I have bought tix on klook and anz says they are not eligible so now I will look for other stuffs to buy.

:look:

ANZ travel promo, charge $1000 in travel and overseas expense and get $100

owenowenno

Reaction score
Yes I have spent on my anz yesterday and called in to check and I'm within the 3000 quota.

I have bought tix on klook and anz says they are not eligible so now I will look for other stuffs to buy.

:look:
Thanks for the warning about klook not eligble
But klook is a Travel related website so maybe you should write in to fight for your up to 10% rebate

baileysGirl

Reaction score
credit card sign up with larger than 26" luggage

Hi,

any credit card sign up with confirmed luggage larger than 26"? ANZ is only for first few sign-ups... thanks!

denial86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if OTT but how come this time round DBS/POSB got no Online Fair promo like last year ar? :s12:

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Online and Overseas Rebate Campaign 2017

Get up to 12% rebate on online/overseas spending, capped at $200 x2 promotional month

https://cardpromotions.hsbc.com.sg/rebate

zumaba

Reaction score
even registered, you are still not sure if you are among the first 5,000 customers in each qualifying period or not. lol

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
For the hsbc how do we know if we are the first 5000 ? Can call to check ?

Verbatin

Reaction score
HSBC still adverting this 6%/12% online rebates on the major newspapers.
if you are outside the 5,000 can say they mispresent us :)

For the hsbc how do we know if we are the first 5000 ? Can call to check ?

newjungle

Reaction score
Any GSS updates or this year noting?

Unionpay is the official partner. Read that they want to promo online shopping, and will be handing out evoucher/coupon on a new application call GoSpree. The app isn't ready for download yet.

Other than that...SCB has a GSS spend and redeem promotion
https://www.sc.com/sg/promotions/gss/
Spend $9K to get a 28″ Spinner Luggage (american tourist)...diff gift for higher spend level.... I think the spend requirement is way too high for this gift...

clayghost

Reaction score
Unionpay is the official partner. Read that they want to promo online shopping, and will be handing out evoucher/coupon on a new application call GoSpree. The app isn't ready for download yet.

Other than that...SCB has a GSS spend and redeem promotion
https://www.sc.com/sg/promotions/gss/
Spend $9K to get a 28″ Spinner Luggage (american tourist)...diff gift for higher spend level.... I think the spend requirement is way too high for this gift...

Too bad then

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.