Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nintendo Switch thread

Since there are many repeated questions asked in this thread, I decided to insert an FAQ here. Please send me a PM if you have Q&A that you will like to post here to help other new players.

1. How come it shows "Nintendo eShop is not currently available in your country. Thank you for your interest in Nintendo eShop." when I try to visit eshop on my switch.
A: eshop is tied to your Nintendo account. Change your Nintendo account country to one of the following to visit eshop, you can change unlimited number of times as long as you do not have credit balance in your account. https://accounts.nintendo.com/ Japan, U.S., Canada, Mexico and Australia are a few of the more popular shops depending on the prices of the games.

blurpasta

Reaction score
I still haven't even reach 2nd divine in BOTW. It's so fun to play slowly. Switch is really worth it.

i just clear 3rd divine. now got to find more shrines to earn heart to get the master sword.

Kince86

Reaction score
finally got around to setting up the dock. actually really nice to play mk8 on a large screen hahaha.
so happy with my purchase

petty blue

Master Member
Reaction score
cLWoB7H.png

Is this case on sale at shops?

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those playing on TV

Do find out the settings on "Fast Motion" for your TV and max it out.
You will get 60fps sweetness with minor artifacts.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.