Noble Group *Official* (SGX: CGP)

king2penn

Reaction score
Think there will be a gap down in stock prices on Thursday. However, the price action downwards will probably be not too drastic as the stock has already crashed >50% from its high of $2.70 this year

Due to a combination of:
1) iceberg
2) share consolidation
3) now with losses:s13:

I think the share consolidation part did the most damage to the stock price already and this may lead to the losses being at least 50% factored into the stock price :s12:

That being said, the results warrant a closer look at its balance sheet & performance of its other divisions besides coal

We will probably test its historical low of S$1.12 soon but there should be strong support around there and below that for bargain hunters as Noble is already trading close to bankruptcy P/B valuations (0.3 PB)

Historical Low = $1.12
0.25 P/B = $1.03

Going forward, the only way is up once Noble finds its bottom :s8:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think theres anything fundamentally wrong with the company yet but they got to change the way they go about making trades on their coal

Please declare how much are you vested and what price? :D

Usually people with vested interests have differing views with someone who is not vested. =:p

king2penn

Reaction score
Please declare how much are you vested and what price? :D

Usually people with vested interests have differing views with someone who is not vested. =:p

haha check out my first post bro. anyway I am realistic about my expectations. As good traders/investors we need to have a good stop-loss level and entry price

I believe that some rumours may come true in the coming months and we shall see

Kinetic88

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
congra to those who shorted/sold their shares.

it ish down 15% as at time of post.

[M]aiev

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah he got subscribe rights fully. Maybe he sold everything at 20+ cents.

If vested, usually he got come and show off here.

Anyway Noble is trading stock one rah, I alr cut Noble weeks ago due to weak momentum.

I am not surprised that he is reading this post behind his LCD monitor/smartphone screen.

:s13:

Last edited:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway Noble is trading stock one rah, I alr cut Noble weeks ago due to weak momentum.

I am not surprised that he is reading this post behind his LCD monitor/smartphone screen.

:s13:

I think our Mod Perisher also got buy at 18+ cents. Not sure if he cut loss.

PS Don't Tell him. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.