Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tskeng

Reaction score
yup.. its called Google or you can search the old thread with the search function

I think he/she spelled the shop name wrongly that's why probably the search didn't return any results and thus asked for help.

Nevertheless, let's help our fellow Nintendo switch buddy out!!

tskeng

Reaction score
I see the switch as conveninent game device. U don't need to setup with a tv. Can be play ASAP. But when it comes to portability, it's too big. I never play it outdoor. The battery life is not so good also. Now I play Mario part before sleep time. A quick 20 minutes play is so fun. Mario kart is so fun. The online mode is hard. Never ranked first before.

Me too. Played indoors all the time. I just spent 2hours trying to kill a boss in Zelda. In between I cooked dinner, bathed my daughter, cleaned up the house. All thanks to the quick suspend and quick wake up of the Nintendo switch. Haha

wizball73

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find some of the conductive foam that is used to repair the left joycon?

I bought an extra grey set from TOG, lost the receipt, and now the left one needs to be paired every 20 minutes or so.

I assume with no receipt I wont get warranty because Maxsoft suck so I need to repair it myself.

Any help, greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

tskeng

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find some of the conductive foam that is used to repair the left joycon?

I bought an extra grey set from TOG, lost the receipt, and now the left one needs to be paired every 20 minutes or so.

I assume with no receipt I wont get warranty because Maxsoft suck so I need to repair it myself.

You can still call up MaxSoft and quote them the serial number and see if they'll entertain. There are people without receipts also, for example those who receive as a gift.

Edit: I'm assuming you mean the whole set, not just the Joy-cons alone.

Anyway, if you want to do it yourself, there's a seller on Taobao.
Search for this term "任天堂SWITCH游戏机手柄专用导电海绵".
You might want to get the correct tools also.
Note: I've not done the repair myself before.

Last edited:

Kince86

Reaction score
theres a new weird rhythm game in the jap eshop lol..... looks kinda nice and its only 800 yen XD
not sure if i want to buy it tho... feels like it'd make me want to throw my switch across the room.

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

which part exactly you want to repair? the joy stick?

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me too. Played indoors all the time. I just spent 2hours trying to kill a boss in Zelda. In between I cooked dinner, bathed my daughter, cleaned up the house. All thanks to the quick suspend and quick wake up of the Nintendo switch. Haha

PS Vita can do this a very long time lol...

thumbs up for family man!

ATZW1980

Reaction score
Any NBA underground players?

Was quite excited to get it but now reading reviews about its horrible handheld mode resolution I am thinking twice..

Brought it for friend gathering entertainment,

The worst part is cant unlock the features cos i cant seem to get a ball in =.=

Early, Late......

ATZW1980

Reaction score
Mine had this issue once when i turn on airplane mode and i didnt have my joy con fully lock in.....

But it was playing fine till i was carrying it with one hand hahahahaha

does it desync on controller attachment?
also if you have clear line of sight from the console?

wizball73

Reaction score
try the resync steps which is shown in youtube video first. search for it in youtube.

Yep did that. Disconnect. Hard boot, re pair. Still turns off the red joycon, line of green lights flash constantly and screen pops up saying need to pair controllers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.