PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

delfina

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone else playing this game? Looking for people to team up with.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I play alot of battlefield 1, not sure if i should switch over to this?
Does this game have a stats tracker like they have for Battlefield 1?

eg (https://battlefieldtracker.com/)

no idea. game isn't about skill. it's more about camping, surviving and tactics. when to move, when to camp, and when to even shoot.

also grinding to get the credits to unlock items - which can then be sold on Steam. it's like the new CSGO.

HamsterKing

Reaction score
Should I buy? Or is it like a bit to late to get it. I've been thinking since the first day like bo hua leh hahaha! $35 for EA for 6 months

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing this game on gtx 970? How does it run? Thinking of getting it but read that it seems to have optimisation issues and my rig isn't that beefy( i5 4460, 8gb ram, gtx 970). Will I be able to play it smoothly?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT
I'm on i5 4670k, 16gb ram, and gtx 970 sli. I'm not sure if the game is unable to make use of sli or not but I find that lowering my settings down from my default settings (mostly 'High's) didn't scale well with performance.

Despite all that, still a fun game though!

q w e r t ii

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm on 1060

Used some launch settings... Set shadows and foilage go very low... The rest high.

Running quite smoothly

KarmaStrikesBack

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm on i5 4670k, 16gb ram, and gtx 970 sli. I'm not sure if the game is unable to make use of sli or not but I find that lowering my settings down from my default settings (mostly 'High's) didn't scale well with performance.

Despite all that, still a fun game though!

The game aiming feels weird... i am used to csgo but come to this game im like totally cannot shoot

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://steamcommunity.com/games/578080/announcements/detail/1271550628459839077

This patch will be deployed to the Stable Servers on Thursday, May 25, 5PM KST/1AM PDT/8AM UTC and is expected to take approx. 1 hour to complete.

Early Access - Month 2 - Patch Notes

Client Performance
Improved CPU usage for world level streaming
Improved rendering performance of fences
Improved rendering performance of grass
Improved rendering performance for weapons and attachments seen at distance
Improved rendering performance by modifying certain weapon and vehicle effects that were unnecessarily rendered at distance
Improved character animation performance
Improved effect performance
Improved the performance of team-mate name plate, map and mini-map in teamplay
Content
Added VSS. A suppressed sniper rifle with permanent 4X scope & chambered for 9mm ammo. This new weapon can be found in carepackages & as a very rare loot spawn
Added Motorbike
Gameplay
Reduced the moving speed of the two final play zones for better engagement during the endgame
Made a balance pass on certain weapons:
Vector
Reduced bullet damage slightly
Increased deviation gain per shot
Winchester/S686/S12K
Reduced pellet damage slightly
AKM
Increased bullet damage slightly
Fixed an issue where the players alive count would reduce when a player disconnected. Now the count will only go down upon the players death.
Action & Gunplay
Now players can put stock attachments on following weapons:
SKS : Sniper rifle cheek pad
Vector : Tactical stock (for M416)
Adjusted the color of the aiming point for the basic crossbow scope.
Added new scope rendering method (parallax free) allowing for greater aiming precision
https://twitter.com/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/status/866621003350265857
Improved ADS view
Modified recoil for following weapons: AKM, SCAR, M16, M416
Fixed an issue allowing a player to zoom in with right click when waiting before throwing a grenade
Decreased the time to ADS when using the 2X scope
Vehicle
Added punctured wheel effect and sound
Added burnt markings to vehicles after being destroyed
Added the motorbike number plate image
When a vehicle explodes, the fences near the vehicle will now also be destroyed
World
Added new vegetation to the lobby
UI
Players can press ‘delete’ to remove their marker placed on the world map
Adjusted the transparency of mini-map grid and coordinates text to make the map more visible
Added a dotted line towards the next play zone on the mini-map
Modified the icon design of the First Aid Kit
Added Thai language in language options
Added new key bindings for hold breath, motorbike air control and switch to previous weapon
Sound
Improved the sound of Motorbike
Added sound for door destruction effect
Bugfixes
Fixed a bug that caused vehicles to be spawned in garages consistantly. Vehicles should be spawned at a higher rate in garages, but not at 100%
Fixed an issue that disabled bullet tracing for SKS
Fixed a bug that caused the game client to crash when a flashbang goes off
Partially fixed bug that caused a character to get stuck in terrain, buildings or objects
Partially fixed a bug that caused a vehicle to get stuck in buildings, fences or other vehicles
Partially fixed a bug that caused items to be unlootable
Fixed a bug that caused carepackages to shake when falling
Fixed a bug that caused a throwable weapon to be thrown in the freelook direction and not the direction in which a character is facing
Fixed an issue with two markers being visible when placing a marker in the airplane after placing it in the lobby
Fixed a bug that caused a player icon to be doubled up on the minimap.
Fixed a bug that caused the same color for two teammate icons
Fixed a bug that caused the final play zone to be created over water
Fixed a bug that sporadically muted the rain sound
Significantly mitigated an issue that allowed a player in a closed house to be killed by the red zone bombs
Fixed a bug that caused animation not to stop when using consumable items while reviving a teammate
Fixed a bug that caused a character experience the damage effect at random
Fixed a bug that caused all teammates to enter the REVIVE state when one teammate is hit by a bomb in Red Zone while being in a vehicle
Fixed a bug that caused the REVIVE gauge not to disappear when the character being revived is disconnected
Fixed a bug that caused the sound volume of UMP with silencer to be too low
Fixed a bug that caused throwable items not to drop when switching to other weapons
Fixed a bug that caused the trace effect to not disappear after using throwable weapons
Fixed a bug where removing the pin from a grenade was canceled by changing the throwing posture.
Fixed an issue with compass points not matching the actual direction when in the passenger seat of a vehicle
Added a character animation for when dragging an item into the inventory

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's this game about? Worth buying? I hate early access though.

stevetronik

Reaction score
I perform fairly well in NA server, the players over there not so hard, AS is very difficult, the players are agressive. I kind of get the feel like got aimbot players in the midst, many times got killed in unlikely scenarios (while moving). Gonna try OC server tonight.

MrMundy

Master Member
Reaction score
AS servers ping is around 5-20ms, pubg has servers in singapore (using starhub 1gpbs, wired)
But sometimes lag still occurs, probably something wrong with the game engine. For example while driving, move forward 20m, 2s later go back to the original point, or unable to open door etc. Quite frustrating but the game itself is quite fun coz u never know where are the others:s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.