Bloated battery - Galaxy Tab S 8.4

trevlim

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any Samsung sexpert know whether the internal battery of this tablet can be replaced? And where to do it? Thanx in advance.

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
I bought a replacement battery for less than 40sgd from Q0010 and replaced it myself. Just follow the video and be very light-handed. Working well for 3 months liao. When buying the replacement battery, choose a seller that would give you the required tools to pry open the back cover.

Any Samsung sexpert know whether the internal battery of this tablet can be replaced? And where to do it? Thanx in advance.

trevlim

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought a replacement battery for less than 40sgd from Q0010 and replaced it myself. Just follow the video and be very light-handed. Working well for 3 months liao. When buying the replacement battery, choose a seller that would give you the required tools to pry open the back cover.

Thanks bro!

Jnicey

Reaction score

Hi, mind sharing which seller u got it from? I tried searching on qoo10 but cannot find. TIA!

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

es, you can get it from Taobao or Sim Lim square Unicell.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.