When is the next show?

lobo76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to wait. Nowadays no good offers on SD cards at IT Show already. May be more expensive than Sim Lim Square Level 5 & 6.
But online stores may be the best deals, save on parking charges some more..

Sent from Tokyo, Japan using GAGT

BUT, don't buy the overly cheap ones (from online store). Some are fake... in fact, you can tell because the 'reviews' say sp. eg. only get 30gb from a 128gb card.

serverxeon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
memory card i tend to buy from taobao nowadays.
learn how to find the genuine ones - it's still cheaper than SG

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That one I only came to know through flyers.

If you live in the east, can drop by, but it's really limited. If you need to get something soon, then it may be worth your time.

Usually by Audio House or Gain City. I'm staring at the brochure; it didn't state.

Is there any website for 19-21may show? Cant find

Sent from Samsung SM-A520F using GAGT

Lafiel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pc show can trade in old stuff for cash vouchers
anyone try before
how much cash voucher for your item?

Reaction score
When is the next show?

The next IT Show will be in june, just remember bro, every big IT show is once every three months.Sometimes in between they might have smaller ones, like the one they had recently for poly students to buy their labtops etc.So to spell it out for you IT show is december/jan,March,June,September & the loop is infinite :s22: Be sure to look at the newspaper 1st for the vendors involved 1st before making your way day to expo because it's quite far for people that stays in the west & north area =:p

townman

Reaction score
The next IT Show will be in june, just remember bro, every big IT show is once every three months.Sometimes in between they might have smaller ones, like the one they had recently for poly students to buy their labtops etc.So to spell it out for you IT show is december/jan,March,June,September & the loop is infinite :s22: Be sure to look at the newspaper 1st for the vendors involved 1st before making your way day to expo because it's quite far for people that stays in the west & north area =:p

The coming PC Show is at MBS lah

http://www.thepcshow.com.sg/

Reaction score
The coming PC Show is at MBS lah

http://www.thepcshow.com.sg/

Dude, that reborn guy is asking When is IT show not Where:s11:
I just merely telling him the rough period when is IT show happening, which is about every quarter yearly.Of course i know IT show can be held at a few venues like Marina Bay Sands,Singapore Expo or Suntec City; I worked in all 3 different venues before as well a few years back as one of the vendor.Please brush up on your understanding & english:s22:

SeanPC

Reaction score
both same dates diff venue and is nearby. pc show offer should be better.

K202020K

Master Member
Reaction score
Why not have a virtual IT fair, online every month? No need to rent costly exhibition space. And we don't need to find parking lot, pay ERP, petrol, congestion, air pollution etc. Like Google Maps; street view app can see 360° view of displayed products. Then use WhatsApp to chat & place order. It's feasible with today's tech.

Sent from Tokyo, Japan using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.