Upcoming Samsung Tab S3

Deavenger

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jUOY4lt.jpg

Followed you...now a stick inside ..looks really neat..thanks for the advise

does it stick better ? i think stick on top better . at least doesn't block the charging port.

Gideontan86

Reaction score
Hi,Can I check where can I buy Samsung tab s3 original cover with a good deal? And also which brand tempered glass recommend and where can I get it?

Omnia1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,Can I check where can I buy Samsung tab s3 original cover with a good deal? And also which brand tempered glass recommend and where can I get it?
Good deal no idea. But you can easily get the original flip cover from most Samsung stores at $78. A number of them will also sell and apply tempered glass protectors for you.

Having used the original flip for a while, I must say it works very well if you want a minimalist cover. The cover is light and it looks quite stylish. The magnets are strong enough to hold the tablet under normal use; I haven't felt that the tablet would fall off easily. The plastic material of the cover doesn't feel cheap. You can use the magnetic strips on the cover to securely hold your S-pen (in addition to clipping the pen on the spine or buying the Microsoft loop attachment). Pretty cool to see your pen magnetically stuck to the cover without any obvious holder ... Lol

The cover is not for you if you are the clumsy type or if you want to throw your tablet around. Otherwise, I like how the cover fully exposes the front of the tablet so that the cover doesn't get in the way when you are using the tablet's buttons or when swiping in from the bezels.

Sent from Samsung SM-T825Y using GAGT

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good deal no idea. But you can easily get the original flip cover from most Samsung stores at $78. A number of them will also sell and apply tempered glass protectors for you.

Having used the original flip for a while, I must say it works very well if you want a minimalist cover. The cover is light and it looks quite stylish. The magnets are strong enough to hold the tablet under normal use; I haven't felt that the tablet would fall off easily. The plastic material of the cover doesn't feel cheap. You can use the magnetic strips on the cover to securely hold your S-pen (in addition to clipping the pen on the spine or buying the Microsoft loop attachment). Pretty cool to see your pen magnetically stuck to the cover without any obvious holder ... Lol

The cover is not for you if you are the clumsy type or if you want to throw your tablet around. Otherwise, I like how the cover fully exposes the front of the tablet so that the cover doesn't get in the way when you are using the tablet's buttons or when swiping in from the bezels.

Sent from Samsung SM-T825Y using GAGT
The original case like adds weight to the tablet. Felt heavy to me

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

jlyq1985

Reaction score
Oh, by the way, the cover is on sale on Amazon... Like USD25 which is about SGD38++ (excluding shipping). Quite worth it...

Jamesky

Reaction score
Just received my unit yesterday. Now I know why the price dropped so much even after the launch. I just went to the Samsung store in IMM and asked for an extended warranty. They dont have one.. Nobody wants to invest 1k for a device and after a year you just pray it does not spoil.

Just to clarify if there is any Samsung rep reading here. Can I buy the extended warranty? If yes, then how much?

supersimon82

Reaction score
Just received my unit yesterday. Now I know why the price dropped so much even after the launch. I just went to the Samsung store in IMM and asked for an extended warranty. They dont have one.. Nobody wants to invest 1k for a device and after a year you just pray it does not spoil.

Just to clarify if there is any Samsung rep reading here. Can I buy the extended warranty? If yes, then how much?

You should bought it at court and Harvey Norman . They usually got in house extended warranty . Samsung wise I don't think have such thing

Jamesky

Reaction score
Anyway.. I called Samsung support.. They told me to call Starhub.. I called Starhub and they said that they dont have warranty for tablets..

My experience is that my Note 4 had issues just after 1 year with both the screen and battery.. This is a recontract from telco so I don't buy from the shops you mentioned. I guess it solidifies the reason why the pricing dipped down..

I was planning to sell it.. but as my ipad is old, i kept it.. I am just hoping that this is a solid build and will last at least 2 years.. My ipad air is still kicking more going for 2.5 years already

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.