Lenovo Miix 320

knightskid

Reaction score
Any particular reason? I just check at harvey norman, 64gb. So, remainder storage is 52gb after Windows 10 installation.

My concern is more on storage for application as well as ram, not sure current trend must be at least 4gb ram?

Last edited:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any particular reason? I just check at harvey norman, 64gb. So, remainder storage is 52gb after Windows 10 installation.

My concern is more on storage for application as well as ram, not sure current trend must be at least 4gb ram?

Depending on how cheap this is and what you intend to use it for, I would also recommend you to steer away. As you have rightfully identified some of the issues,
1) 2GB memory - This is going to be a problem if you are looking at multi-tasking. Also, you may need to consider that the integrated graphics is also going to deprive you of some ram.

2) 64GB storage - This is actually enough for Windows 10, but may become a problem in the long run if you store files on it. You can only expand this with an SD card which will just add on to the cost, and is often slow.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rather wait for the 4GB RAM version,if it comes.

Yeah, planning to buy a second one with better specs. I fell in love with tablet laptops after using one.

Excellent for doing office work without using a mouse.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.